It's been a while since we did a staff favorite blog and since our staff has doubled over the last two years, we thought this would be a fantastic time to share with all of you some of our absolute favorite products.
Let's start with......
FACE AND BODY WASHES
ALL TIME FAVES
Let's start with......
- Phyto Phyto 7- This is one of Sara's all time favorites and she's definitely not alone! Phyto 7 is a HOT item and flies off our shelves. This leave in cream is perfect for long and/or damaged hair. Sara has seen a dramatic difference in her hair which has kept her hooked!
- OSiS+ by Schwarzkopf Dust It - If you want some serious volume or BIG Texas hair, then you have got to get this product! AND....all with no teasing necessary which means less damage to your hair. This is a fantastic styling product for fine hair.
- d:fi d:struct - This is one of my husband's all time favorite products! He loves it because it 'gets the job done no matter how long or short my hair is.' When I asked what he meant by this, he explained that when his hair is recently cut, d:struct works perfectly, but that it also works just as well when his hair has grown out and needs to be 'patted down' to look decent. I can attest that when he has 'crazy man hair' after he uses d:struct, he really can manipulate the longer hairs and make his hair presentable. He has been using this product for years now and that definitely says something about this product!
- GoKnots Detangle Brush - This is a MUST have in our household. My baby girl has incredibly fine, curly hair that tangles...literally if you touch it! We use to have complete meltdowns over the simply task of brushing her hair. Not anymore! We've been using the GoKnots Detangle Brush with the Petit Phyto Detangling Spray for Children for almost two years now and having a MUCH happier household.
FACE AND BODY WASHES
- Sircuit Skin Savior+ Problem Skin Cleanser - This is a favorite of several of our staff members. The Skin Savior+ is an ideal cleanser for acne prone skin. It's gentle enough for daily use, will prevent breakouts, and if you leave it on a little longer it will also provide exfoliation. Our staff loves how amazingly fresh and clean it leaves your face and the aroma.
- Obagi Nu-Derm Foaming Gel #1 - This is a favorite in our household. My husband loves the fact that it lathers so well to penetrate through his beard and I simply love the foam and how smooth and clean my face feels after each use. This is another incredibly popular product and is often purchased with the Obagi Nu-Derm Toner #2.
- Pevonia Botanica Clarigel Exfoliating Cleanser - This is a brand new staff fave! One of our inventory assistants recently tried it and has completely fallen in love! She has always been a fan of exfoliating cleansers, but after she started using her Clarisonic Mia 2, she had to stop using an over powering exfoliating cleanser due to it being just too much and damaging her skin. She is so excited to have discovered this cleanser as it still contains beads for exfoliation, but they are smaller and less abrasive to her skin. Her words? 'Perfect Match'!
- Dermalogica Chroma White TRx Tri-Active Cleanse - If you have been searching for a cleanser that will smooth, cleanse, and help reduce hyperpigmentation, then your search is over!
- American Crew Classic Body Wash - Another hubby fave! He use to only use Irish Springs bar soap, but once I turned him onto this body wash, he has never gone back. I love the smell too!
- Glytone Retexturize Exfoliating Body Wash - This is Jade fave. I use this body wash in conjunction with another to target my lovely body bumps on my upper arms and legs. It's AMAZING! Several other staff members use it as well and just love the way it smooths your entire body.
ALL TIME FAVES
- iS Clinical Active Serum - If you have been following this blog for any length of time, you already know how much we love Active Serum. It's a true 3-in1 product that helps combat acne, hyperpigmentation, and aging.
- Sircuit Cloud 9 + - This is an absolute must have for those with sensitive skin, but need intense hydration. The reviews on this product are amazing....with people even stating that they can't live without it and notice a difference in the dryness and depth of wrinkles in their skin when they go only a few days without the product.
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant - Do you love to exfoliate? Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant is an all time favorite for not only our staff, but numerous clients. It's gentle enough to not irritate sensitive skin while still removing those unwanted dead skin cells to reveal brighter, smoother, and younger looking skin.
- GrandeLASH -Longing for longer lashes? Then look no further. As one of our CSR's simply stated.....IT WORKS!
- iS Clinical Youth Eye Complex - Another staff fave for years now! The results are immediate and just keep getting better. Helps with every main eye concern of puffiness, hydration, wrinkles, and darkened areas. Check out the reviews on this spectacular product.
- Dermalogica mediBAC Oil Control Lotion - Our GM cannot live without her Oil Control Lotion. She began using it about a month ago and was so incredibly excited. She has struggled with oily skin for years and couldn't be more excited about finally finding a product that works and leaves her shine free throughout the day.
- iS Clinical Pro Heal Serum Advance+ - If you have acne, or tend to be a picker, or just have a small blemish....then you gotta try this stuff! Pro heal is simply amazing and will cut healing down by days and often times even more so for me.
We want to know - what's YOUR favorite product? Let us know! We love any feedback and ideas. Just respond below in the comments section.
Until next time......stay tuned and stay beautiful!