Avene XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Balm
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
Avene XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Balm 6.76 oz & 13.5 oz
Ultra-rich, lipid-replenishing balm directly targets itching, redness and irritation to nourish and restore skin prone to atopic dermatitis and eczema. Formulated with minimal ingredients essential to rehydrating and maintaining a healthy balance in skin’s microbiome. The microbiome is the top layer of the skin filled with microorganisms like bacteria, yeast, and skin flora – their job is to defend against bad bacteria. The microbiome environment can easily be influenced by temperature, hormones, UV exposure, and even skin care. Patented I-Modulia helps to maintain a well balanced microbiome while supporting the skin's defense system for a normal, healthy skin. Exclusive, patented airless pump keeps the cream completely sterile and safe for its entire use without any preservatives, parabens, dyes or fragrance.
For severely dry skin prone to itching and atopic dermatitis/eczema
- Fragrance-free, preservative-free, paraben-free, alcohol-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic
- I-Modulia, patented biotechnological complex, calms itching sensations, soothes redness and irritation, and helps support skin's defense system
- Cer-Omega provides exceptional hydration and helps to restore the skin barrier
- High concentration of Avene Thermal Spring Water ensures tolerance as well as soothing, softening and calming benefits
- 100% sterile formula using the patented, air-tight D.E.F.I. (Device for Exclusive Formula Integrity) safety cap to allow the formula to stay completely sterile from the first pump to the very last drop; eliminating the risk of retro-contamination for the full life of the product
- Provides long-lasting 48-hour hydration
- Velvety, rich texture seals in moisture
- Safe for infants, children and adults
- Suitable for face and body
- Physiological pH allows for gentle moisturizing
- After cleansing with XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cleansing Oil
- Apply 1-2 times daily to dry areas of the face and/or body
- Not recommended for use on broken skin
Avene Thermale Spring Water (avene Aqua), Mineral Oil (paraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Peg-12. Oenothera Biennis (evening Primrose) Oil (oenothera Biennis Oil), Glyceryl Stearate, Myreth-3 Myristate, Peg-100 Stereate. Polyacrylate-13, Aquaphilus Dolomiae Extract, Arginine, Citric Acid, Evening Primrose Oil/palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Glycine. Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Acetate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Water (aqua).
A $4 Value!
Product Reviews (3 Reviews)
I started using this product because it was recommended to me at my dermatologist's office for my chronic excema. I have been using it for a few years now and decided to look online for it. I was so happy to find it at this site! The free shipping and all the special offers available make it so much more cost effective than buying it from the doctor's office. It is a wonderful product! I wish I could say that it has cured my excema. It hasn't, but it has kept it a lot more manageable so I don't need to use the steroid creams as much as I was. I am especially happy that it is considerably less expensive to purchase from beauty store depot!
The Avene Xera Calm balm & cleansing oil are the only products that have successfully alleviated and continued to prevent my 4 year old's eczema! And I have tried EVERYTHING. I highly recommend these products to anyone with sensitive skin. A little product goes a long way so they are well worth the money.
Product just as described!