Avene XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Balm
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
Avene XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Balm 6.76 & 13.5 oz
It's all in the balm! Lipid-replenishing balm nourishes, soothes and calms dry, itchy skin prone to atopic dermatitis and eczema. Helps rebalance microbiome while supporting skin's defense system for a healthy skin.
- 6.76 oz
- 13.5 oz
- For eczema-prone skin
- Ideal for dry skin
- Safe for entire family
- Seals in moisture and restores skin's barrier for 48-hour hydration
- Helps maintain skin's natural microbiome for healthy skin environment
- Airless pump keeps cream safe for its entire use without any preservatives
- Paraben-free, Fragrance-free and Preservative-free
- I-Modulia - postbiotic complex from Avène Thermal Spring Water calms itching* while supporting skin's defense system
- Cer-Omega - derived from evening primrose and rich in omega-6 to nourish, hydrate and help restore skin's barrier
- Avene Thermal Spring Water - clinically shown by 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin
- Sterile Cosmetics - allows formula to be free of preservatives, parabens and fragrance with its patented airless packaging
- After cleansing with XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cleansing Oil
- Apply 1-2 times daily to dry areas of the face and/or body
- Not recommended for use on broken skin
Avene Thermale Spring Water (avene Aqua), Mineral Oil (paraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Peg-12. Oenothera Biennis (evening Primrose) Oil (oenothera Biennis Oil), Glyceryl Stearate, Myreth-3 Myristate, Peg-100 Stereate. Polyacrylate-13, Aquaphilus Dolomiae Extract, Arginine, Citric Acid, Evening Primrose Oil/palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Glycine. Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Acetate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Water (aqua).
A $4 Value!
Product Reviews (3 Reviews)
I started using this product because it was recommended to me at my dermatologist's office for my chronic excema. I have been using it for a few years now and decided to look online for it. I was so happy to find it at this site! The free shipping and all the special offers available make it so much more cost effective than buying it from the doctor's office. It is a wonderful product! I wish I could say that it has cured my excema. It hasn't, but it has kept it a lot more manageable so I don't need to use the steroid creams as much as I was. I am especially happy that it is considerably less expensive to purchase from beauty store depot!
The Avene Xera Calm balm & cleansing oil are the only products that have successfully alleviated and continued to prevent my 4 year old's eczema! And I have tried EVERYTHING. I highly recommend these products to anyone with sensitive skin. A little product goes a long way so they are well worth the money.
Product just as described!