Avene Cleanance Mattifying Emulsion
- Usually Ships in 1 Day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
Avene Cleanance Mattifying Emulsion 1.35 oz
Leave the shine behind! Perfect for oilier, acneic skin types - daily mattifying moisturizer provides 24-hour hydration with a powdery, matte finish.
- For oily, acneic skin types
- Makes an ideal mattifying primer
- Provides 24 hours of hydration
- Immediately reduces shine and mattifies for 6 hours
- Helps smooth skin texture and visibly decrease appearance of pores
- Paraben-free, Mineral Oil-free, AHA/BHA-free
- Comedoclastin - stabilized extract derived from Milk thistle helps visibly reduce and limit appearance of blemishes
- Mattifying Powders - helps eliminate shine
- Avene Gentle Spring Water - clinically shown by 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin
- Apply morning and/or evening after thoroughly cleansing with Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel
AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVÈNE AQUA). ISOHEXADECANE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. DIMETHICONE. POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. GLYCERIN. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. ALGIN. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER). CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL LINSEEDATE. CARBOMER. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE. DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE. DISODIUM EDTA. DISODIUM PHOSPHATE. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL LAURATE. PAPAIN. POLYACRYLATE-13. POLYISOBUTENE. POLYSORBATE 20. POTASSIUM SORBATE. SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE. WATER (AQUA)
A $4 Value!
Product Reviews (1 Review)
I have very sensitive skin due to perioral dermatitis and I have had zero issues in the last few weeks of use. I switched exclusively to Avene recently and my skin has been so happy!