Tend Skin 8 oz and Refillable Roll On 2.5 oz Combo
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 days)
Tend Skin Solution 8oz. and Refillable Roll-On 2.5 oz Combo
Tend Skin calms razor burn, bumps and ingrown hairs in 24 hours. Just apply the lotion to legs, face, underarms, bikini area, face or neck and say goodbye to those ingrown hairs and shaving bumps. Great for men, too. Use as needed or daily to calms bumps from occurring.
- For those with "razor bumps" (PFB): Apply Tend Skin twice per day at first. Apply at night before sleep and again in the morning after shaving. Once the skin clears (usually in 48 hours), you should apply daily to maintain clear skin
- We strongly advise using a fresh sharp razor, be it single or double edge, and replacing it after one or two shaves. Clippers can be used, however you will not get as smooth a shave.
- Applying before shaving will decrease the burning and itching associated with PFB. You will find your own pattern of use.
- To avoid eye irritation, do not "splash" on to face! We recommend a cotton ball
- For men who have unsightly razor burn on their necks, or redness from wearing a tie, applying Tend Skin after shaving should clear the skin, usually in a matter of hours. Daily use will prevent the problem.
- For ingrown hairs, applying Tend Skin to existing ingrown hairs will clear many of them in 24 to 48 hours. Tweezing is not needed or advised as resulting skin damage can increase the formation of ingrown hairs.
- For use with electrolysis: Applying before electrolysis will help protect the skin during the procedure. Applying after electrolysis will quench the burning and reduce the redness within minutes. Applying several times weekly will reduce ingrown hair formation
- For use with waxing: applying Tend Skin before waxing will "ease" the wax "pull". The hairs will "feel" loosened. Then apply after waxing to reduce redness within minutes, and the next day you should not have post-wax
- Method of application: Tend Skin may be applied with a cotton ball or with the fingertips. Rinse hands after use. The product may be rubbed on thus acting as a cleanser. It also acts as an astringent for oily skin. To avoid irritation to the eyes, do not "splash" on when applying to facial area
Isopropyl Alcohol, Water (Reverse Osmosis), Propylene Glycol, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin
- Anyone having Dermabrasion or, Micro-Dermabrasions treatments must not use Tend Skin in the same area no sooner than one month after last treatment.
- The Tend Skin products has exfoliating properties and may cause excessive exfoliation resulting in a burning, discoloration or pigmentation abnormalities, if over applied or used incorrectly
- If with true allergies to Aspirin, do a test in the inner twist, wait 24 hours before use.
- If pregnant or nursing, seek advice of your health care professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use Tend Skin along with any other products containing the following: Alpha-Hydroxy, Glycolic Acid's & Peel's, Citrus based washes, abrasive scrub's or moisturizers , Retin-A or topical acne products, Loofah sponges, Benzoyl Peroxide and Alcohol.
Product Reviews (1 Review)