Sircuit Skin Sir Activ+ zeolite invigorating scrub 4 oz
Sir Activ is an invigorating, deep cleansing scrub that adds vitality and radiance to dull and lifeless skin. Small spherical Jojoba beads gently exfoliate while Zeolites (silicates from volcanoes) help to remove deep impurities leaving your skin feeling smooth and soft. The intoxicating essence of Cranberry and Apple botanicals will leave your senses wanting more. City dwellers exposed to harmful pollution (from cigarette smoke to urban smog) should make this natural deep cleansing scrub a regular part of their skin care regimen.
Leaves you polished up and lookingdeelicious!
- Gently exfoliates and sweeps away dead skin cells.
- Restores a healthy looking complexion and restores radiance.
- Helps to decongest pores and remove impurities.
- Softens and smoothes skin.
- Prepares skin for treatment products.
- Diatomaceous Earth: This "earth" is made out of the silica "skeletons" of algae (gold algae, because they have chlorophyll and other pigments that give them a special color). They are insoluble, practically inert, and provide a good physical exfoliation. They also have been described as silicon dioxide natural crystals (from algae).
- Cranberry Fruit Juice: antioxidant.
- Jojoba Beads: spherical beads made from hardened Jojoba Oil for physical exfoliation.
- Eclipta Prostrata Extract (False Daisy): rejuvenating, protective.
- Wine Extract: antioxidant, anti-aging.
- Zeolite: crystalline, hydrated silicates from volcanoes. These molecular cages trap and remove heavy metal pollutants and capture biological debris allowing it to be washed away.
- Neem: helps protect against all micro-organisms.
- Apple (Malus Domestica) Fruit Extract: antioxidant, anti-aging.
- Cranberry (Vaccinium Macrocarpon) Fruit/Cranberry Seeds: Cranberry beads for physical exfoliation.
Free of artificial preservatives, colors, or fragrance, and always cruelty free.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diatomaceous Earth, Behenyl Alcohol, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Juice, Jojoba Esters (Beads), Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Dicaprylyl Ether, Wine Extract, Zeolite, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Oil, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit, Vaccinum Macrocarpo (Cranberry) Seed Powder, Sucrose Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Maltodextrin, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Alcohol Denat., Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance/Parfum+ (Natural). *USDA CertifiedOrganic | NOP. Phthalate free.
How To: Splash clean, washed face with warm water and apply a small amount of Sir Activ into your hands. Smooth on with gentle circular motions. Leave on your skin for 3-5 minutes and rinse off with warm water. May also be used as a dry gommage (gently remove with circular motions) and rinse completely. Follow with Day Care moisturizer. Sir Activ invigorating scrub can be used either morning or night and up to 4 times a week depending on skin condition, but not on a same day you use the Youth Accelerator Pumpkin Enzyme Peel.
Caution: For external use only. Please avoid contact with eyes and keep out of the reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What makes Sir-Activ a better scrub?
We use small particles called Zeolites that are fossilized volcanic material; they are sponge-like carbon molecules that draw toxins and impurities from the skin. Sir Activ is also formulated with Jojoba Beads that physically exfoliate your skin without scratching or tearing the skin cell envelope, much like sugars, salts or crushed nutshells would. Your skin will look and feel smoother after just the first use.
- When is the best time to use Sir Activ scrub?
It is important to exfoliate the skin at least once a week to unclog pores and refine its texture and keep your face glowing. Sir Activ is helpful in times of stress or exposure to smoke and other environmental pollutants. Also, when coming off any medications, Sir Activ helps purify the skin of metabolic waste.
Purchase $75 or more in Sircuit products and get a FREE Sircuit X-Trap and Suggah trial size A $11 Value!