Sircuit Skin Relax & Recovery Reactive Skin Moisturizing Gel
- Usually Ships in 1 Day & 60 Day Returns
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 days)
Sircuit Skin Relax & Recovery Reactive Skin Moisturizing Gel 0.50 oz
Ultra-soothing, ultra-hydrating gel for sensitive and reactive skin! This paraben and fragrance free gel was developed to address the special needs of sensitive, post-procedure skin following chemical peels, laser, microdermabrasion, microneedling and injectable treatments. This always cruelty free company show cases a special addition of a plant-based active ingredient, Pacifeel (Mirabillis Jalapa Flower) that addresses skin discomfort while visibly fading redness.
- Provides instant and long lasting hydration.
- Provides protection against environmental stressors.
- Soothes and softens the skin.
- Best for use after in-office procedures
- Assists in skin repair
- Calms irritation
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L)- A Chiral, sodium salt version of Hyaluronic Acid that supports natural exfoliation which in turn addresses the softening of fine lines and helps to improve the appearance of skin. The cushioned feel of this high molecular weight ingredient improves pliability and helps to maintain healthy hydration levels.
- PCA EGF Liposome- Epidermal Growth Factor has shown to fast track the development of anti-aging properties by addressing natural skin exfoliation, turn-over and proliferation which in turn helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also works synergistically with Hyaluronic Acid to boost healthy complexion results.
- Pacifeel™ (Mirabilis Jalapa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract)- Targets the root cause of sensitive skin by addressing sensory triggers while promoting a healthy physical barrier. It also helps to alleviate cutaneous discomfort, fade the appearance of redness while strengthening and hydrating the skin.
- Neutrazen™ (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8)- A Tripeptide that helps to prevent a red appearance that has the potential to be triggered by inflammation antagonists. It has shown to calm and soothe irritated complexions, as well as helps to assist in maintaining and restoring skin to a preferred sensitivity threshold.
- Shake well before use
- Apply to clean skin once or twice daily
- For continued benefits the use Sircuit Skin Sol-Avert SPF 30 is recommended daily as part of a home treatment program
Aqua (Water), Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Dextran, Xanthan Gum, Propanediol,O-cymen-5-OL, Ethylhexylglycerin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8, Citric Acid, sh-Oligopeptide-1 (EGF), Tetrasodium EDTA, Phospholipids, Mirabilis Jalapa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium Polygamma-Glutamate. Phthalate free.