Sircuit Skin Immaculate Mist+
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 days)
Sircuit Skin Immaculate Mist+ 2 oz
hydrating mist for problem skin
Problem skin usually has enough oil but often not enough hydration. Immaculate Mist+ with Chronocyclin and L-Sodium Hyaluronate provides true, intense hydration, while it protects, supports, and defends the skin. Resveratrol from Giant Knotweed provides antioxidant, anti-aging benefits and helps block the deleterious effects from UVB radiation. Formulated with Organic Olive Leaf extract, Tea Tree Essential Oil, and Totarol for qualities that fight against the ongoing conditions that can occur with problem skin.
Your skin will drink it up and say thank you afterward!
- Reduces the production of excess oil and bacteria.
- Soothes the skin and reduces the appearance of redness.
- Forms antioxidant rich protective barrier.
- Improves hydration while balancing sebum production.
- Refreshes and revitalizes the skin.
- Helps restore the skin's protective pH mantle.
- Antimicrobial action combats the spread of breakout-causing bacteria.
- Chronocyclin (INCI: Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole): anti-aging chronopeptide that mimics sun exposure activation of the circadian genes; active ingredient that optimizes skin defense and cell regeneration; optimizes Vitamin D activity, anti-tiredness, anti-stress, and supports skin suffering from a lack of sun exposure or the effects of jet lag.
- Resveratrol (Giant Knotweed Extract): antioxidant, anti-aging; Resveratrol can also help in the treatment of skin problems caused by stress, helps stimulate cellular proliferation and collagen synthesis; inhibits proteases and blocks the deleterious effects from UVB radiation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L): provides intense hydration, water binding agent, holds up to 1000 times its weight in water-significantly more than other humectants, including collagen and glycerin.
- Totarol: from the New Zealand Totara tree; antioxidant, antimicrobial, helps control breakout and blemishes.
- Organic Olive Leaf Extract: protective, antioxidant, in use for thousands of years.
- Tea Tree Oil: fights against ongoing conditions that can occur with problem skin, has an astringent effect, helps keep the skin clean and fresh. Assists healing, protective.
- Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil: antimicrobial, antiseptic, protective essential oils.
- Limonene (L): Chirally correct form, protective, antioxidant.
Free of artificial colors, fragrance, chemical preservatives and always cruelty free.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole, Polygonum Cuspidatum (Giant Knotweed) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Totarol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Limonene (L). *USDA Certified Organic | NOP. Phthalate free.
Use both morning and night. Gently mist over your face and neck, and press into skin. Let dry. Use anytime after cleansing or as needed to refresh, protect and restore moisture. This hydrating mist may also be used in place of a moisturizer as part of your home treatment program for oily and problem skin.
Caution: For external use only. Please avoid contact with eyes and keep out of the reach of children.
Purchase $125 or more in Sircuit products and get a FREE Sircuit Mangilla Lip Balm- fulll size
A $7.50 Value!
Product Reviews (5 Reviews)
I have ordered this product, which I love, several times. The product has been delivered by beautystoredepot each time. The product is always great .
Moisture for Teenage Problem Skin. Purchased this for my teenager...great for breakouts that need a little moisture. You can see an immediate difference.
Good toner to add to the rest of your Sircuit Skin products. Doesn't seem like it will do much when you first use it. A water-like spray that must have something good in it, as it feels refreshing after washing and exfoliating. Seems like 4 sprays will cover the face and neck area. More would be needed if you wanted to saturate a cotton ball and then apply. Doesn't have an offensive odor. My skin has improved significantly from using all of Sircuit Skin products. This is a great addition to the rest of them.
I was very happy with the service provided and that my order was received on time. I have received products from this company before and have never had a problem. Great service and of course I love the product I ordered.