Rx Systems Antioxidant Serum C
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
Product currently on backorder. Expected ship date is 12/18/2019
Rx Systems Antioxidant Serum C 1.0 oz
Antioxidant Serum C combines pharmaceutical-grade 20% Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E, and Ferulic Acid for optimal photo-protective and photo-aging benefits. Reactive oxygen species (ROS) form when the skin is exposed to UV light and lead to collagen breakdown and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Antioxidant Serum C protects the skin from these harmful reactive oxygen species (ROS) helping delay signs of skin aging by leading to improvement in fine wrinkling, skin laxity, yellowing, skin roughness and texture, and skin hydration. Also can be utilized as a safe and effective skin lightening agent.
About the Science:
- Vitamin C is the most important water soluble antioxidant in the skin.
- Bioavailability of Vitamin C in the skin is inadequate when taken as an oral supplement thus requiring topical application to replenish vitamin C in the skin.
- Vitamin C has a maximum effectiveness at 20% concentration confirmed by clinical studies.
- Rx Systems PF Antioxidant Serum is formulated at an optimal pH for maximum penetration and effectiveness.
- Vitamin C in combination with Vitamin E and Ferulic acid increase UV protection eight-fold.
- Vitamin C is essential for collagen production.
- Ferulic acid is a potent, plant-based antioxidant that prevents breakdown of collagen which subsequently minimizes fine lines and coarse wrinkling.
- Topical Vitamin E which is the most important lipid soluble antioxidant in the skin and reduces both sun-induced redness and skin aging effects.
- After cleansing, massage 3 to 4 drops on to face up to twice daily.
- May be used on the neck and chest.
- For optimal photo-protection and skin aging defense, pair with Rx Systems PF Moisturizing Sunscreen.
- Ideal for normal, dry, acne-prone, or sensitive skin types.
A $28 Value!
Product Reviews (5 Reviews)
kinda confused because I thought you were supposed to use vitamin c during the day and retinol at night. I've been using this during the day, against the instructions, since that's what I need. So far, so good.
not a fan of the smell but I'll put up with it for these results!
Skin's looking great, but I have noticed that this product has a strange smell to it.... It's kind of unpleasant. Doesn't stay with me though so I continue use, because as I say, Skin's looking great
i love my vitamin C - use it every night with moisturizer and notice a difference in my skin. Thank you.
It's great that this Vitamin C is packaged individually so that I don't have to worry about air getting in and ruining my product. It's also very convenient for travel.