Revision Skincare Vitamin K Serum
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
Revision Skincare Vitamin K Serum 0.5 fl oz
Soothing complex with arnica montana extract. This lightweight, oil-free serum conditions the skin with Phytonadione, Vitamin K, and Arnica Montana Extract to soothe skin and reduces the appearance of redness.
- For all skin types
- Contains Arnica Montana Extract
- Provides antioxidant benefits
- Soothes and moisturizes the skin
- Vitamin K - Purified Phytonadione, also known as Vitamin K1
- Arnica montana Extract - High in Flavonoids
- Barley Extract - Keeps skin hydrated and provides antioxidant benefits
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) & Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) - Potent antioxidant blend that helps to calm the skin
- Squalane - Surges moisture into the skin
- Apply to clean skin
- Use in a localized area or over entire face
- For best results, use twice daily before applying moisturizer
- Be sure to follow your choice of Revision Skincare Sunscreen
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phytonadione, Jojoba Esters, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Ubiquinone, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Steareth-20, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Squalane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Steareth-10, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
Product Reviews (1 Review)
I was turned onto Revision Skincare by my aesthetician. I live in Colorado. The climate here is super dry, and the sun is also pretty intense. I can never seem to keep my skin hydrated, and I'm pretty active outside. I'm always fighting off the elements (sun, wind, etc..). I'm also somewhat acne prone (mostly hormonal), and my skin is pretty sensitive. I'm always fighting redness. My aesthetician recommended me trying the Vitamin C 15% Lotion (and if it was helpful, moving up to the 30%) or the Hydrating Serum for moisture beyond what my daily moisturizer was giving me. I tried both products independently and then wound up layering them and have had great results. My skin feels smoother, more hydrated and less red. I also am not breaking out as much. I've added to my skin care routine the Vitamin K lotion as well, all in effort to reduce redness. I start w/ the one of Revisions Toners, follow next w/ the Hydrating Serum, the Vitamin C and then Vitamin K. Finish w/ my moisturizer, Sunscreen (Elta MD UV Facial) and then my makeup. I'm super happy w/ the results and would definitely recommend these products to anyone looking for happier, less dry and red skin.