Revision Skincare Vitamin C Lotion 30%
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
Please call for pricing and to place orders: 1-800-926-5219
Revision Skincare Vitamin C Lotion 30% 1.0 fl oz
Daily antioxidant for brighter skin with thd ascorbate. Vitamin C Lotion 30% is formulated with the most advanced form of Vitamin C for healthy, radiant skin. The 30% formula contains one of the strongest concentrations of Vitamin C available.
- For all skin types
- Contains THD Ascorbate, a highly stabilized, very powerful form of Vitamin C
- Brightens dull skin
- Provides a full line-up of antioxidants, including Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Moisturizes and conditions skin with Squalane
- Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate) - A very stabilized form of Vitamin C. Brightens the skin and provides antioxidant benefits.
- Squalane - Infuses moisture into the skin.
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) - Oil-soluble antioxidant.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) - Provides strong antioxidant benefits.
- Apply to clean skin
- Dispense one to two pumps into palm of hand and apply evenly onto clean face
- Avoid eye area
- Allow lotion to absorb before applying moisturizer
- Use once daily in the morning
- Follow with Revision Skincare Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 or Intellishade® Origincal or Matte
Water (Aqua), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Corn Starch Modified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Product Reviews (3 Reviews)
I have tried so many different brands of vitamin C ranging between 10% and 30% and from powder, serum to lotion, this is by far the best. Even several hours after the application, I can feel like it is still "working" on my face spots. Remember to clean your face with the Revision brightening wash first, towel dry your face and then apply 2 pumps of vitamin C 30% lotion to the affected areas and spread out to the entire face. Wait for about 2 minutes before applying your any other lotion, such as Niacinamide or even hydroquinone 4% (but DO NOT use this product if you love to be in the sun and not using at least SPF 50 broad spectrum sunscreen). You can choose to apply a bit of retinoid 0.05% or 0.1% at night (must apply on dry skin otherwise MAY lead to skin irritation, such as burning sensation or redness) depending on how sensitive your skin is). If you are not applying sunscreen on a daily basis or stay out of sun then no matter what products you use or laser treatments you have, nothing is going to work for you. I am not a dermatologist and but it is not that difficult to know your skin type and what really works. All the best!
Really makes my skin glow, I love it
My skin seems to be brighter and smoother. It has evened out my skin tone and I think my skin looks younger