Revision Skincare Vitamin C Lotion 15%
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
Revision Skincare Vitamin C Lotion 15% 1.0 fl oz
Daily antioxidant for brighter skin with thd ascorbate. Vitamin C Lotion 15% is formulated with the most advanced form of Vitamin C for healthy, radiant skin.
- For all skin types
- Contains THD Ascorbate, a highly stabilized, very powerful form of Vitamin C
- Brightens dull skin
- Provides a full line-up of antioxidants, including Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Moisturizes and conditions skin with Squalane
- Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate) - A very stabilized form of Vitamin C. Brightens the skin and provides antioxidant benefits
- Squalane - Infuses moisture into the skin
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) - Oil-soluble antioxidant
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) - Provides strong antioxidant benefits
- Apply to clean skin
- Dispense one to two pumps into palm of hand and apply evenly onto clean face
- Avoid eye area
- Allow lotion to absorb before applying moisturizer
- Use once daily in the morning
- Follow with Revision Skincare Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 or Intellishade® Origincal or Matte
Water (Aqua), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Corn Starch Modified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Polyacrylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Product Reviews (1 Review)
I really like this vitamin C product. I've tried serums before but they are too oily and thick for my skin. Based on reviews, I decided to try this lotion from Revision. It goes on smoothly and is quickly absorbed, and my skin feels wonderful, not sticky. I've had no adverse reaction to the 15%, so I will probably go up to the 30% solution when I need to restock.