Revision Skincare Gentle Cleansing Lotion
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
Revision Skincare Revision Skincare Gentle Cleansing Lotion 6.7 oz.
Soothing facial cleanser for sensitive skin. This mild, creamy cleanser removes make-up, dirt and debris without upsetting the skin's delicate moisture balance. Skin is left feeling clean, smooth and hydrated.
Ideal for dry, sensitive skin.
- Thoroughly cleanses skin without stripping its natural moisture barrier
- Conditions skin with marine derived Red & Brown Algae
- Contains naturally-derived cleansing agents and antioxidant-rich Apple Amino Acids
- Free of artificial fragrance and colorants
- Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids. Fruit surfactants derived from Apple Amino Acids gently cleanse the skin.
- Sucrose Laurate. A naturally-derived surfactant cleanses the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture content.
- Red & Brown Algae Extracts. Naturally moisturize and condition the skin.
- Bisabolol. Derived from the German Chamomile to naturally soothe skin.
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5). Moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- Wet face with tepid water.
- Dispense a quarter-sized amount into palm of hand.
- Using fingertips, gently massage onto face using circular motions.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat skin dry.
- Use twice daily, morning and evening.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Squalane, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Sucrose Laurate, Dimethicone, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Hypnea Musciformis (Red Algae) Extract, Steareth-20, Gelidiella Acerosa (Red Algae) Extract, Glycol Distearate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sargassum Filipendula (Brown Algae) Extract, Steareth-4, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Triethanolamine, Steareth-10, Benzoic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Bisabolol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Product Reviews (1 Review)
This is a very gentle cleanser that I use after having peels done at the doctors office. I use it every morning and I use the Revision line papaya enzyme for evenings.