Revision Skincare D·E·J Night Face Cream
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
Revision Skincare D·E·J Night Face Cream 1.7 oz
All-in-one age-defying night treatment with Retinol. DEJ Night face cream™ is an intensive nighttime moisturizer formulated to work while you sleep with time-released 0.25% Retinol combined with Bakuchiol and utilizes pioneering Pathway Technology inspired by the Dermal-Epidermal Junction (DEJ) as well as the skin’s own Microbiome to comprehensively address the visible signs of aging overnight.
Good for all skin types
- Formulated to work best while you sleep
- Contains time-released, microencapsulated Retinol to maximize efficacy and minimize irritation
- Boosts the efficacy of Retinol with Bakuchiol
- Supports short-term and long-term skin health and radiant skin
- Helps sagging skin appear firmer and more lifted
- Visibly reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Supports the skin’s Microbiome with prebiotic technology
- Vitamin A (0.25% Retinol) - Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores
- Bakuchiol - Boosts the efficacy of Retinol
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 & Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2 - Help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Rosemary Extract - High in beneficial antioxidants
- Astragalus Extract - Gives skin a hydrating boost
- Goji Fruit Extract - Provides antioxidant benefits
- Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate) - Brightens dull skin
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) - Oil-soluble antioxidant
- In the evening after cleansing and applying all other treatment products, dispense one to two pumps into palm of hand
- Gently smooth onto face avoiding the eye area
- Wearing your choice of Revision Skincare Sunscreen during the day is advised while using this product
- If also using Revision Skincare DEJ face cream®, use DEJ face cream® in the morning and DEJ Night face cream™ in the evening.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Lauryl Lactate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Beheneth-30 Phosphate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Dimethicone, Bakuchiol, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Dicetyl Phosphate, Cetyl Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Squalane, Ursolic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethoxydiglycol, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Lecithin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Retinol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Ceramide NP, Sorbic Acid, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide EOP, Carbomer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Ubiquinone, Dipropylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20.
Product Reviews (1 Review)
I have been using DEJ Night for three weeks, and I noticed a difference in my skin texture after one week. It goes on smooth, doesn't have fragrance and exfoliates while I sleep. I will definitely continue to use this product.