Pur Minerals Browder
- Usually Ships in 1 Business Day
- Free on Orders $35+
Pur Minerals Browder 0.07 oz
Bold brows are in! With Pur’s long-lasting brow powder, you don’t need to be a makeup artist to get perfectly defined brows. This unique fiber formula adds naturally bold definition to
sparse and uneven brows for a look that’s always natural, never “drawn on”. Use the innovative flocked applicator to groom and sculpt for the perfect arch or reach for your eyeliner brush for
double duty use as a smoky eye lining powder.
- Medium Brown
- Brush brow hair upward and outward with a brow groomer (Try Wake Up Brow).
- Apply Browder directly onto brows with the built-in precision applicator.
- With light feathery upward strokes, fill in gaps to add natural fullness and shape to your brows.
- You may also apply Browder to the lash line with an eyeliner brush to create a soft, smoky eye.
- You can also apply a little Disappearing Ink under the eye and a coat of Volume Vixen to brighten the eyes for a total Pür effect
Mica, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Isohexadecane, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Barium Sulfate,
Iron Hydroxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Contains Carmine As
PUR does NOT test its products on animals.