Phyto Specific Curl Legend Cream-Gel
- Usually Ships in 1 Day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
Product currently on backorder. Expected ship date is 12/15/2020
Phyto Specific Curl Legend Cream-Gel 5.07 oz
*New Packaging - limited quantity of old packaging available*
Create bouncy, legendary curls! This Sculpting Cream-Gel tames and controls the unruliest coils and curls, as it was designed for very fine to very thick hair. Enriched with an ultra-nourishing complex, this curl enhancing cream creates magnificent curls. It offers lasting curl definition and holds with healthy movement. Curls are touchable, perfectly defined, and bouncy with no crunchy residue.
- Defines bouncy curls
- Natural and lasting hold
- Nourishes hair
- Controls frizz for all types of curls
- Non-crunchy finish
- 94% natural and botanical formula
- Quinoa Milk - It is capable of absorbing water and maintaining the moisture level in the hair fiber
- Plant Cellulose - Allows curls to be well designed and long-lasting easy to manage and have tone, shine, and bounce it controls curling by protecting hair from humidity
- Mallow Extraction - Acting as a humectant by retaining water, it guarantees the hydration of the hair and softness of the hair fiber
- Apply to towel-dried of dry hair throughout lengths and ends
- May be used daily
Aqua/Water/Eau, Zea Mays (Corn) Germ Oil, Butyrospermum, Parkii (Shea) Butter, Propanediol, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-33, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, PG-Hydroxyethycellulose, Cocodimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Chenopodium Qunioa Seed Extract, Alcohol, Helianthus Annus (Sunfolower) Seed Oil, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Benzyl Alicylate, Linalool, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Coumarin, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Bozoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, 1564A.
A $12 Value!