Phyto Phytovolume Shampoo
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
Phyto Phytovolume Volumizing Shampoo 8.45 oz
*New packaging! Presently awaiting stock*You will love this new, lightweight fragrance! A bouquet of rose, jasmine and gardenia reveals a fresh and watery sensation, enveloped in soft sandalwood and musk. With a beautiful transparent red, this slightly textured liquid shampoo gently cleanses the scalp while developing an airy foam that promises lightness. It brings volume and lightness to fine, flat hair. For those who want to achieve "hairdressing volume" at home, without having to cut their hair if it is long.
- For those with fine hair
- Gently cleanses as it hydrates
- Lifts hair at roots for added volume
- Weightlessly coats the hair fiber to lock in moisture and create touchable body
- Yarrow & Tormentil Extractions - energizes, thickens, and elevates the hair
- Red Algae - protects from external aggressors
- Chitin & Guarana Extracts - energy booster
- Bamboo Extract - rich in silica, helps strengthen the cortex and provides flexibility to the fiber. Restructuring action: the hair takes shape, its volume is amplified.
- Phytovolume Shampoo can be used daily
- On wet hair, apply a quarter size amount of shampoo and gently massage into a lather
- Repeat, leaving lather on for 2 to 3 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
- PHYTO Tip: Follow with Phytovolume Volumizing Jelly Mask for optimal results
AQUA / WATER / EAU. SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE. COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE. COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE. DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE. SODIUM CHLORIDE. PERFUME / FRAGRANCE. POLYQUATERNIUM-70. GLYCERIN. POLYQUATERNIUM-22. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTENTILLA ERECTA ROOT EXTRACT. CITRIC ACID. COCO-GLUCOSIDE. GLYCERYL OLEATE. PANTHENOL. BAMBUSA VULGARIS WATER. CHLORPHENESIN. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM EXTRACT. COCONUT ACID. GLYCERYL LAURATE. DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL. SODIUM BENZOATE. GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT. HYDROLYZED RHODOPHYCEAE EXTRACT. GLEDITSIA TRIACANTHOS SEED EXTRACT. POTASSIUM SORBATE. TOCOPHEROL. HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE. LECITHIN. ASCORBYL PALMITATE. 837C
A $14.50 Value!
Product Reviews (7 Reviews)
I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner. My hair is fine and this gives great volume and shine to my hair.
Phyto volume shampoo is perfect for fine hair. Works well with the conditioner
I noticed that as I aged, my hair was thinning. Researched and bought so many shampoos that claim to be volumizing. Most did the opposite. Made my hair flat. This shampoo truly does add volume to my hair! My hair feels and looks so much thicker. Definitely recommend this shampoo for thinning hair.
This cleansed my hair really well without making it feel weighed down or stripped. I wouldn't say it volumized it, but it definitely did what a shampoo is supposed to do.
My thin hair is in love with this product.
I've only used the original sample and the new bottle of shampoo, so do not
yet have a longterm evaluation. So far, so good. If I want to be hypercritical,
it would be surprise that there was no spout or somesuch at the opening. I'm
accustomed to having that on my shampoo.