Phyto Phytovolume Shampoo
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 days)
Phyto Phytovolume Volumizing Shampoo 6.7 ozGive limp hair an extra boost! A volumizing shampoo to infuse body and bounce into fine, flat hair. This antiseptic shampoo harnesses the natural powers of lemon oil, pine bark, geranium, rosemary and sage to purify and regulate the scalp while it prevents the spread of sebum providing ultra-oil absorbing benefits.
- Yarrow and Tormentil Extractions: Energizes, thickens, and elevates the hair
- Red Algae: Protects from external aggressors
- Chitin and Guarana Extracts: Energy Booster
- For those with fine hair
- Gently cleanses as it hydrates
- Lifts hair at roots for added volume
- Weightlessly coats the hair fiber to lock in moisture and create touchable body
- Clinical results showed 90% experienced visible results in volume and shine as well as 81% in density
- Phytovolume Shampoo can be used daily
- On wet hair, apply a quarter size amount of shampoo and gently massage into a lather
- Repeat, leaving lather on for 2 to 3 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
- PHYTO Tip: Follow with Phyto Phytobaume Volume for optimal results
Phyto Shampoo OR Conditioner Travel Size FREE with every $80 Phyto Purchase, An $8 Value
Click here to see your gift.
Product Reviews (7 Reviews)
I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner. My hair is fine and this gives great volume and shine to my hair.
Phyto volume shampoo is perfect for fine hair. Works well with the conditioner
I noticed that as I aged, my hair was thinning. Researched and bought so many shampoos that claim to be volumizing. Most did the opposite. Made my hair flat. This shampoo truly does add volume to my hair! My hair feels and looks so much thicker. Definitely recommend this shampoo for thinning hair.
This cleansed my hair really well without making it feel weighed down or stripped. I wouldn't say it volumized it, but it definitely did what a shampoo is supposed to do.
My thin hair is in love with this product.
I've only used the original sample and the new bottle of shampoo, so do not
yet have a longterm evaluation. So far, so good. If I want to be hypercritical,
it would be surprise that there was no spout or somesuch at the opening. I'm
accustomed to having that on my shampoo.