- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
Phyto Phytophanère Dietary Supplement (120 capsules - 2 month supply)
- Vitamin E: Protects hair and skin against environmental damamge
- Omegas 3 & 6: Increases hair shine, extends the life of each hair cycle
- Vitamins B & C: Promotes healthy hair and nail growth
- Pro-Vitamin A: Helps boost skin radiance
- Boosts skin radiance
- Increases lash volume and length
- Promotes fuller, thicker, stronger hair
- Strengthens nails and reduces splitting
- Mineral oil, Paraben, Sulfate and Silicone-Free
- Clinical results showed 95% effectiveness: visible improvement in the quality of hair
- Take two Phytophanère caplets per day with a glass of water
- Morning preferred
- Use at least 4-months to receive optimal results
- PHYTO Tips: Take twice a year, Spring & Fall when hair tends to grow slower due to seasonal changes in weather
- To be used in conjunction with: Phyto Phytologist, Pytocyane Treatment or Phytolium 4 Treatment
A $9 Value!
Product Reviews (5 Reviews)
love this! works very well
it tastes good ,and looks like a M$M. Ive used it only for 3days. still not sure about the performance of the phyto. But i do believe it will have great function since my best friend introduce this to me.
My hair is thinning at 35 yrs old and I take these supplements along with the phyto serum regimen once or twice a year when I feel hair loss is really bad (usually stress!). My hair grows longer and faster that I get comments from co workers, my hair stylist, on how long it is. Even in high school, my hair never reached the length it does on this phyto product.
These vitamins really work. My 17yr old uses them and get hair grows like crazy. All her friends have asked what she uses. She told them about the vitamins. I cut my hair in December and everyone comments on how quickly it's growing back! I highly recommend these vitamins.
It really does promote hair growth! Give it the full 4 months of use, just like the package states. Not a perfect 10, as I haven't seen any improvement with my nails; they still tend to break.