Phyto Phytodensia Shampoo
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
Phyto Phytodensia Plumping Shampoo 6.7 oz
After 9 years in development, the Phytodensia ritual targets the scalp and the capillary fiber to restore volume and youth! The Phytodensia Plumping Shampoo is re-plumping shampoo for aging hair that creates a wonderfully light lather. A mix of vernonia and grape polyphenols to invigorate the scalp and revitalize the beauty of the hair. Hyaluronic acid penetrates at the heart of the hair fiber and acacia collagen coats the hair cuticle - both work to enrich the formula to give body and substance to the hair. This lightweight shampoo gently cleanses and leaves hair feeling more soft, more beautiful and full of volume.
- Vernonia: Revitalizing properties
- Grape Polyphenols: Youth-protecting and anti-oxidant properties
- Acacia Collagen: Strengthens and protects
- Hyaluronic Acid: Intensely hydrates
- Milk Thistle Extract: Promotes suppleness and shine
- For aging hair and scalp
- Can be used daily
- Protects hair and revitalizes
- Leaves hair light, soft and voluptuous
- Suggested for hair that is experiencing daily breakage
- Revitalizing and fortifying action on the hair to protect "weak" hair
- First step in densifying new hair growth and hair already on the head
- Prepares the hair and scalp for the entire Phytodensia regimen that will assist plumping up the hair to fill hair shafts
- On wet hair, apply a quarter size amount of Phytodensia Shampoo
- Gently massage into a lather
- Repeat, leaving the lather on for 2 to 3 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
- PHYTO Tips: Use 2 to 3 times a week in conjunction with a regular Phyto shampoo routine
- Follow up with Phyto Phytodensia Mask and Serum
- Start taking Phyto Phytophanere to experience optimal results
An $8 Value!
Product Reviews (3 Reviews)
I love, love, love this shampoo, especially that it's an all-natural, botanical shampoo that does a great job cleaning and leaves my hair looking beautiful. BUT...I hate this container. I've received two different "lids" on the bottle; one has a flip top (which I really hate) and the other was just a screw-cap (which is also annoying as I drop it all the time). I wish this came in a squeeze bottle or had something more "pour" friendly. Overall...love the product, hate the container/pour-spout.
Shampoo is amazing especially for thick and coarse type hair.. Adds more shine and silkiness to hair and conditions.. you don't need a conditioner .over time actually improves your hair quality..( less coarse.. More manageable ..silky ..shines ..etc.)
Love, love, love this shampoo!