Phyto Phytoargent Shampoo
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
Phyto Phytoargent No Yellow Shampoo 8.45 oz
- Cornflower Extraction: Softens and rebuilds elasticity
- Walnut Leaf: Diminishes yellow tones
- Rhatany Root: Neutralizes brassiness
- Broom: Improves micro circulation
- For gray, white and blonde hair
- Illuminates natural highlights
- Leaves hair soft and supple
- Purple shampoo helps cut out brassiness
- Neutralizes unwanted yellow tones due to natural oxidation
- Optimal maintenance solution for coarse gray, white and blonde hair due to the content of natural softeners
- On wet hair, apply a quarter size amount of Phytargent Shampoo
- Gently massage into a lather
- Repeat, leaving the lather on for 2 to 3 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
- Use 1 to 2 times per week
- PHYTO Tips: For platinum blondes, create a rinse by mixing equal parts of Phytargent and water. Hair becomes more vibrant and shiny from the very first application
- For extra care, use Phyto Phytoneutre as a detox before applying Phytargent
A $14.50 Value!
Product Reviews (11 Reviews)
I live in an area with well water for over 20 years. My hair has been transitioning for several years now. I have tried EVERYTHING with nothing fixing the yellow in my hair ( it is in the middle of my back and very curly). I used this shampoo twice... shampooing twice as recommended and OMG, my silver is BACK!!! For real, I wish we could show pictures, it is really awesome!!
I have to say that the reviews prompted me to get this product!! I felt that I needed to show my response so that the next person who is hesitant workdays see that this shampoo is just absolutely amazing!!!!
Buy this and try it, you will NOT be disappointed!!
I've been using this product for years and I won't change.
My silver hair loves this shampoo!! It is so manageable and shiny afterwards. No other shampoo can compare.
Excellent ~~~ thank you so much...
Love this shampoo. Seller got it here quickly. Thanks! \n
Love this shampoo!
love this product for my white & blonde hair
I have salt and pepper hair. I have used this product for years...and I would probably die without it......It is wonderful and makes my hair a shiny sliver. Do not leave on very long...and I add a dolop of baby shampoo to it to help with the lather.....
Leaves excellent sheen on hair.