Phyto Phythéol Dry Hair
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
Phyto Phythéol Dry Hair Moisturizing Scalp Exfoliating Shampoo 6.7 oz
Many dandruff solutions take a serious toll on the hair, leaving it rough and dry, but 'Phythéol Dry Hair' works to moisturize the hair fiber as it gently exfoliates the scalp and removes loose dandruff flakes. Its unique botanical complex [black pepper + Guyana wood] with clinically proven effectiveness helps normalize and soothe the scalp. The sophora japonica extract restores and strengthens the skin barrier to help control the reoccurence of dandruff. Its creamy formula, enriched with beautifying botanical ingredients, intensely hydrates revealing hair that is supremely soft and irresistibly shiny. Tested under dermatological control. Gentle, sulfate-free formula.
- Titrated Anti-Recurrence Botanical Complex [Black Pepper + Guyana Wood]: Purifies the scalp and inhibits excessive flaking
- Sophora Japonica Extract: Regenerates skin moisture barrier and prevents new flakes from forming
- Comfrey Extraction (44%): Scalp is balanced and healthy
- Tamarind Extraction: Renews moisture
- For those with dry scalps prone to dandruff
- Provides optimal hydration
- Purifies and exfoliates the scalp
- Prevents recurrence of loose flakes
- Leaves hair fresh, light and voluminous
- Apply a quarter-sized amount of Phyto Phytheol Dry Hair to wet hair
- Massage through, lather, and rinse
- Repeat leaving the lather on for 2 to 3 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
- PHYTO Tips: Use Phyto Phytopolléine Botanical Scalp Treatment 1 to 2 times per week to help purify and normalize the scalp
- Use Phythéol Intense Anti-Dandruff Treatment Shampoo 1 time a week to maintain flake free scalp
- Alternate with Phyto Phytopaisant Shampoo
An $8 Value!
Product Reviews (2 Reviews)
This is a great shampoo, except that I find I need to use more of it than is suggested - and my haircut is quite short!
What I don't like is your container. Do some of your shampoos need to be in metal because of the ingredients? This bottle is very slippery in the shower; I've already dropped it on my foot once. The top is hard to open. There is no way to tell how much is left of the shampoo. That's 3 strikes against the packaging. Please try to improve it, because I love your products - have been using them for decades. I see that some other shampoos I'd like to try are in this container too... that's not good.
Works pretty good for my hair. I get dry scalp everytime the season changes so I keep this handy.