PCA Skin Skin Procedure Ointment
- Usually Ships in 1 Day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
PCA Skin Skin Procedure Ointment 2.1 oz
Experience the healing power of PCA Skin! This multifunctional ointment provides powerful occlusive benefits during a professional skincare procedure, as well as calming and healing effects for post-procedure skin recovery. This skin protectant can be applied liberally and as needed to soothe compromised skin, reduce inflammation, and boost healing.
- For all skin
- Soothes and protects skin
- Reduces inflammation and redness
- Helps speed up skin recovery post-procedure
- Petrolatum (60%) – a moisturizing agent that forms a protective barrieron the skin’s surface to reduce transepidermal water loss (TEWL)
- Silymarin – a powerful antioxidant that provides anti-inflammatory benefits and has a protective effect against UVA-induced oxidative stress. It suppresses UVB-induced skin edema and the formation of sunburn cells
- Panthenol – a pro-vitamin of b5 that hydrates the skin
- Shea Butter – a plant-based ingredient that softens and maintains moisture in the skin
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) – an excellent antioxidant and emollient that protects lipids in the body from oxidation
- After cleansing, apply a thin, even layer over areas of compromised skin
- Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening
- For post-procedure skin recovery, apply liberally and as needed
Active Ingredient - Petrolatum (60%)
Inactive Ingredients - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate.
A $7 Value!