Osmosis Skincare Holiday Skincare Kit
- Usually Ships in 1 Day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
Osmosis Skincare Holiday Skincare Kit
Treat yourself or a loved one this holiday season! The EPIC Skin Tool is a patent-pending instrument designed to maximize the performance of your skincare by promoting deeper penetration of active ingredients, without compromising skin health. We’ve coupled this amazing new tool with one of our most potent skin rejuvenators, Growth Factor Serum - our customers call it "the fountain of youth in a bottle". We’ve also included our plush and cozy signature microfiber headband to hold back and protect your hair to provide a full at-home med-spa experience.
- Great for anti-aging
- Benefits are amplified when tool and serum are used together
- Tests show that up to 30% more of your skincare’s active ingredients will be absorbed when the EPIC Skin Tool is used as a regular part of your skincare routine
- This clinically proven serum replenishes your skin's essential growth factors and proteins while super-stimulating cellular repair and new cell development
- The one-of-a-kind serum rejuvenates, heals, and protects for visibly younger-looking skin after just one use
- Growth Factor Enhanced Media (Growth Factor Serum)
- HGF (Hepatocyte Growth Factor) - support the repair of damaged skin, as a result of ageing or environmental factors. They promote the formation of collagen and elastin to provide firmness and elasticity
- FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factor) - ultimate product for boosting skin texture, firmness, and density. FGF is specifically formulated to stimulate collagen production and block collagen breakdown for skin that is naturally more youthful
- Growth Factor Serum
- On clean skin, apply 1-2 pumps morning and/or evening
- Gently massage into skin
- EPIC Skin Tool
- EPIC Skin Tool is meant to be used after the application of your Osmosis serum/s once they have been applied and allowed to dry. Wet skin is not ideal because EPIC can slip and scratch the skin if you are not careful.
- As with any new device, we recommend you start conservatively using the device only once a day until you can determine how stimulating your routine can be when EPIC Skin Tool is included.
- It is also advisable that you start with very light pressure on the skin, as if it is barely touching the surface as you roll it around the face. Increasing to twice daily use and using more pressure is something you can modify over the first week or two.
- At no time should there be pain using EPIC. Pain indicates you are applying too much pressure. That being said, the pyramids have a point to them and you will feel it as you roll the points over your skin. The best way to use the roller is to focus on a downward motion.
- EPIC is designed to gently grab the skin as you make a downward motion. It does not do this if you go in the opposite direction. On the forehead this is less important because the skin is often too taught to be pulled in.
- Roll EPIC around the face, neck and any body parts you are trying to treat as EPIC can be used safely anywhere. You will want to lift it off the skin to roll the next zone.
- Remember that the space in between the rollers is the next zone so you only move it half the width of the rollers, or about an inch, so that the left roller is hitting the space in between the two rollers from the last pass.
- Be gentle on the nose or skip it. Be gentle on the eyelids.
Growth Factor Serum - Water, Human Stem Cell Conditioned Media, Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phosphatidylcholine, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol
Recyclable, Leaping Bunny Approved, Gluten-Free, and Oncology Friendly
Color may change or vary naturally over time. This does not reduce the efficacy of the product. This ingredient list is subject to change; please refer to product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list. Chirally correct ingredients used where possible