Osmosis Skincare Correct Level 3 Vitamin A Serum
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 days)
Osmosis Skincare Correct Level 3 Vitamin A Serum 7 ml & 1.0 oz
Correct is designed for normal skin types who desire a dramatic restoration of the skin rejuvenation process. This formula sets up the ideal environment for aging skin to remodel itself through increased skin nutrients, collagen production and elasticity.
- 7 ml
- 1.0 oz
- Retinaldehyde (.075%) - Vitamin A, promotes cellular turnover, helps reduce the signs of aging
- Niacinamide - Provides antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, improves epidermal barrier function and inhibits skin pigmentation
- Synthe-6 - Wrinkle filler derived from tripeptides comprised of 6 amino acids to help build the skin framework. smooths wrinkles form the inside by stimulating the synthesis of the macromolecules in the dermal/epidermal junction that are needed for structure
- Chronoline - Boosts collagen production, activates skin repair, and reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Asiaticoside - Plant extract that acts as an anti-inflammatory agent; protects collagen from degradation and stimulates fibroblasts resulting in the regeneration of the dermis
- Great for normal skin types
- Especially good for aging skin
- Safe to use during pregnancy
- Promotes younger skin
- Increases nutrient supply and moisture
- Epidermal remodeling along with scar tissue removal
- Potent Vitamin A treatment serum and fibroblast stimulator
- Age demographic typically associated with this preferred Vitamin A is 25-40
- Shake lightly
- Apply 1-2 pumps morning and evening
Purchases of $80 or more in Osmosis products get a FREE Gift
A $14 Value!
Product Reviews (2 Reviews)
Correct is the best! Makes your skin feel like it's going right to work for overall improvement to your skin's texture and tone.
I absolutely love this serum. It's gentle enough for my skin, and I see the benefits of the Vitamin A immediately. My skin always feels so good using this product, takes about 2-3 weeks to really see the effects.