Osmosis MD Quench Nourishing Moisturizer
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
Osmosis MD Quench Nourishing Moisturizer 1.69 & 6.7 oz
Quench skin's thirst! This lightweight, quick-absorbing emollient formula helps to replenish a weak moisture barrier and deliver immediate hydration, restoring brilliance to skin.
- Great for all skin types
- Refreshing citrus scent
- Lightweight hydration restores skin barrier
- Organic shea butter and hyaluronic acid infused
- Organic Shea Butter - Absorbs quickly to provide moisturizing, emollient, nourishing and anti-inflammatory properties
- Jojoba Seed Oil - Moisturizes and reconditions the skin; balances oil production and provides barrier protection
- L-Hyaluronic Acid - Plumps, lubricates and moisturizes the skin; prevents trans-epidermal water loss
- On cleansed face, apply 1-2 pumps
- Apply while skin is still damp to trap surface moisture into your skin
- Best applied after your preferred Osmosis MD Serum
Product Reviews (6 Reviews)
This was my first real foray into using Osmosis Skincare products (try their makeup - their lipstick is fantastic!), so I'm having to do a bit of experimenting to find what's going to work for me. I'm aware their Vitamin A serums are top of the line, and people who use Quench are faithful to it forever.
That being said, I didn't find it particularly great for my skin type. I notice that most people who have reviewed it mention oily skin, and mine is dry and very sensitive. Maybe that was the problem. I will say, however, that it smelled great and felt very silky going on. By the end of the day I felt sticky, though. Still, I'm looking forward to trying some of their other products!
Have been using it for a couple of years and wouldn't change it for anything else! Just love it!
This is great! I love that scent! It's like a lime jelly bean
Great as a daily moisturizer for my dry skin. Don't have to worry about it being too heavy under makeup. Personally, I'm not really fond of the lemon lime scent, but I can appreciate that its natural essential oils and not artificially added.
I have oily skin so its hard to find something that hydrates without feeling to heavy. This is a great anti aging moisturizer and smells lovely!!
A fabulous hydrator, sinks right into the skin and does a great job. a little goes a long way