Osmosis MD Catalyst AC-11 DNA Repair C Serum
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
Osmosis MD Catalyst AC-11 DNA Repair C Serum 1.0 oz
It's science! This patented, clinically-proven serum activates the repair mechanisms of our own cells to reverse aging in the skin, reduce pigmentation, decrease scar tissue, clear capillaries and increase skin elasticity. Catalyst AC-11 contains a powerful collection of our patented, activated amino acids that amplify the Vitamin C results to repair DNA and to boost collagen and elastin.
- For aging, pigmented, and dry skin types
- Clinically proven to increase elasticity by 110%
- 15% tightening of eyelids
- Improves skin radiance and luminosity by 32%
- Reduces broken capillaries and redness by 64%
- Uncaria Tomentosa (Cat's Claw) Extract (AC-11) - all the beneficial parts of cat's claw have been extracted to create more DNA repair and healing while decreasing inflammation, increases results and protects skin from everyday elements
- Ascorbic Acid (L) - water soluble vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant, strengthens collagen, assists in brightening provides anti-wrinkles effects, smooths skin texture, heals wounds, and prevents scarring
- Ketoglutaric Acid (Alpha Ketoglutarate) - essential for binding proteins to repair DNA and create collagen, intermediate in the production of energy for our cells
Product Reviews (1 Review)
I am 47 and tried this in lieu of Skinceuticals phloretin cf antioxidant serum that I've used for 8 years. It did not work any better or differently. I didn't notice any difference with fine lines, pigmentation, or skin tags as it claims. The texture is sticky and the brown color is fairly annoying because it makes your face a bit orange and stains your clothes. Other reviews have complained about this as well but because I am half asian with olive skin and dark hair, I didn't think it would be a big deal. But, it still was an issue. Maybe I need to use it much longer to see if it works but for the hassle it comes with, I don't think it is worth it. For about the same price, I will stick with my Skinceutical or iS Clinical serums that work better and have no texture/color issues.