Osmosis MD Calm Gentle Retinal Serum
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
Osmosis MD Calm Gentle Retinal Serum 1.0 oz
Vitamin A doesn't have to be irritating! Osmosis MD's most gentle Vitamin A Serum is designed to rejuvenate deep into the skin with liposomal retinaldehyde that is also known to benefit and calm sensitive skin. 7 liposomal antioxidants and many soothing botanicals combine to restore the lipid barrier and reduce inflammation all while encouraging the skin's innate cell renewal process.
- For aging, dry, irritated, and sensitive skin types
- Patented non-inflammatory Vitamin A
- Gentle cell renewal with barrier protection
- Increases nutrient supply and moisture
- Retinal (Retinaldehyde) - vitamin A that works with the skin to promote cellular turnover, helps reduce multiple signs of aging without causing irritation or sun sensitivity, clinically proven to outperform retinoic acid in long-term collagen production
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 - wrinkle filler derived from tripeptides, comprised of 6 amino acids to help build the skin framework and form the matrix that includes collagen and Hyaluronic acid, smooths wrinkles from the inside by stimulating the synthesis of macromolecules in the dermal/epidermal junction that are needed for structure
- Sea Buckthorn Extract - high content of Omega 7 fatty acids, enhances cell regeneration, promotes healing, is anti-inflammatory, firms and tones sagging skin, smooths wrinkles, used to soothe, heal, and promote healthy barrier function in allergic and inflammatory skin
- Wild Cherry Bark Extract - has historically been used for its highly anti-inflammatory and astringent properties to treat rashes, psoriasis, and eczema, as it soothes, detoxifies, and stimulates healing
Product Reviews (5 Reviews)
This has to be the best vitamin A serum. Does not irritate my face and I get great results using it. Love shopping at BSD! Best company ever.
I love this product, I no longer have major breakouts or the cystic acne. Every time I get cheap and try something new I regret it. I get tons of compliments on my skin and no one can believe I'll be 43 in a month!! I have large pores, sensitive skin, with rosacea (all the women in my family are cursed with it). My skin is changing it was oily and now more dry. This is the first product of this line I was introduced to, I'm a lifer!!!
I have used Osmosis products for a while and love them. I thought I would incorporate this on into my regiment however, it caused me to have contact dermatitis effect on my face. I tried the product again about 2 months later thinking maybe it was some other change in my lifestyle unfortunately it was not and had the same reaction.
My skin is by no means normally sensitive but it can not tolerate Vitamin A topically. I have tried them all! I know how important Vitamin A is in communicating with our cells so I decided to give this a try after reading Dr. Ben Johnson's book. I have been using this since September and my skin does look more even toned while my breakouts aren't 100% eradicated (no cure for acne boo!) they are lessened and don't take as long to heal. I have no irritation from this serum and I even worked my way up to using it twice a day. I hope my skin continues to get better as I know it can take months for Vitamin A to really make a difference.
I haven't used this long enough yet to see full results, but so far, I'm liking it. It calms my skin and it really feels like it's creating a barrier to protect it. Hadn't used retinaldehyde before and happy to say that it didn't irritate my sensitive skin.