Osmosis Colour CC Cream
- Usually Ships in 1 Business Day
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 days)
Osmosis Colour CC Cream 50 ml
Osmosis Colour CC Cream is a natural-looking color correcting makeup transforming your skin. Offering UV protection and reducing age spots while giving it a bright even tone with lifting and hydrating benefits.
True Tone Technology features natural makeup encapsulated in micro-capsules that burst to provide perfect pigments that transform into your own skin tone when applied. Our exclusive Light Lifting Effects diffuse skin discoloration while giving the enhanced appearance of a brighter, more youthful complexion.
- Titanium Dioxide: Excellent natural UV protection with light reflective benefits. The reflective qualities create the effect of brightening and lifting of the skin's appearance.
- Zanthoxylum Piperitum (Japanese Pepper) Fruit Extract: Source of antioxidants which are essential in preventing and repairing damaged tissue by slowing down the effect of free radicals on the skin.
- Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract: A natural anti-bacterial agent, a potent anti-microbial and anti-fungal agent with anti-biotic and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Purchase $50 or more on Osmosis products and get a Free Gift
A $14 Value!
Product Reviews (2 Reviews)
Love the Osmosis products and the CC creams are one of my favorites. A no look foundation! I use the sand, warm and natural and usually mix 2 together. Delivery is fast and the customer service is superb!!! I love shopping with BSD.
Fantastic Product! I was looking for something a little more hydrating than my pressed base, which I absolutely love (when my face isn't flaking from treatments!), so I ventured into the liquids that Osmosis had to offer. I am acne prone and oily, so I thought the liquid foundation would be a little too much for me. CC cream seemed like the next best thing! I'm so glad I gave it a shot because I love it! It comes out white with little dots of color that seem to blend into your skin. It really feels like you're wearing nothing at all. The sales lady called it "second skin" and now I understand!