Obagi Revivify Multi-Acid Facial Peel
- Usually Ships in 1 Day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
Obagi Revivify Multi-Acid Facial Peel
Doing your own peel has never been easier! There's a new way to get professional results at home: A two-step, pre-dosed chemical peel! Obagi’s Revivify Multi-Acid Facial Peel is a routine revival by jumpstarting the skin cycle and unveiling a smoother, brighter appearance. Formulated to revive, resurface and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Each Revivify Multi-Acid Peel kit comes with 4 peel sets (pre-dosed prep and peel pads), performed 2 weeks apart for a total of 8 weeks/4 peels with progressive benefits. FYI: The two week interval between peels allows for exfoliation of layers treated in previous peel(s); this complete exfoliation process takes up to two weeks.
- 4 Prep Pads
- 4 Peel Pads
- 4 Gloves
- 1 Carton
- Best for normal, oily, combination, and dry skin types
- Harnesses acids of varying molecular weights to optimally absorb into skin surface
- Evens the appearance of skin tone
- Smooths the appearance of skin texture
- Dissolves dead skin
- Encourages exfoliation for improved skin radiance and clarity
- Research results
- After 2 applications
- 100% of study participants said their skin looks and feels smoother*
- 97% of study participants said the product helped exfoliate dull-looking skin*
- After 4 applications
- 97% of study participants reported that the product helped keep their pores clear and appear smaller*
- 97% of study participants said they were extremely satisfied with the results of the peel*
*Based on a 2021 7-week blinded study. Data on file at Obagi Cosmeceuticals LLC
- Kojic Acid - works to even the appearance of skin tone
- Lactic Acid - works to smooth the appearance of skin texture
- Glycolic Acid - works to dissolve dead skin
- Salicylic Acid - encourages exfoliation for improved skin radiance and clarity
Need To Know:
- Those who have recently had any medical aesthetic facial peels or procedures (laser treatment, microdermabrasion, etc.) should avoid using the treatment and wait 5-7 days prior to and after the treatment or consult their physician before use.
- Do not use if you:
- Have active cold sores, herpes sinlex, or warts in the area to be treated.
- Have wounded, sunburned, or excessively sensitive skin within the application within the application area.
- Are curretly pregnant
- Have used Accutane within 12 months prior to the peel application.
- Have dermatitis or any inflammatory dermatologic condition other than mid-to-moderate acne (i.e. no cystk or nodular acne) within the peel application area.
- Have allergies to salicylates.
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children,
- Avoid contact with eyes .
- If contact occurs, immediately flush thoroughly with water.
- Keep away from heat or flame
- This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing. and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Step 1 - Prep Solution
- Start with clean, dry skin
- Pull pre-saturated pad from foil and gently squeeze out excess Prep Solution to avoid dripping during application to the face
- Gently swipe pad across entire face, avoiding eye and mouth areas
- Allow to dry completely, proceed to Step 2
- Step 2 - Multi-Acid Peel Solution
- Ensure skin is completely dry following Step 1
- Use gloves provided if desired
- Pull pre-saturated pad from foil and gently squeeze out excess Peel Solution to avoid dripping during application to the face
- Gently swipe pad across entire face in systematic pattern noted below
- Wait 30 to 60 seconds
- Tingling may occur
- If tingling is tolerable, swipe the same pad across entire face a second time in the same pattern
- If tingling is too intense, skip this step
- Wait 10 minutes
- Wash face using a gentle cleanser
- Pat dry
- After The Peel
- Apply Obagi Hydrate® or a gentle facial moisturizer after the peel daily to relieve any dryness
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and always use sunscreen when going outdoors, Broad Spectrum SPF 30 or higher for 7 days after peel application and during the peel series
- Do not pick or peel at peeling skin