Obagi Nu-Cil™ Eyelash Enhancing Serum
- Usually Ships in 1 Day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
Obagi Nu-Cil™ Eyelash Enhancing Serum 0.10 oz
Lashes need some love! Nu-Cil is designed to target the growth phase of the lash cycle to support overall lash improvement. Powered by NouriPlex™ technology, a unique blend of 4 key ingredients nourish lashes for a more luscious, thicker, and defined appearance with results that continuously build day after day.
Obagi is going beyond skin to create the next evolution in care–revolutionizing lashes. With Nu-Cil Eyelash Enhancing Serum, experience voluminous-looking lashes from trusted experts. Over time the natural lash cycle can be altered by factors such as hormones, stress level, or the aging process causing a decrease in volume, density, condition, and pigment. Ready to love natural voluminous-looking lashes? With Nu-Cil, seeing is believing.
- Luscious, thicker, and more defined-looking lashes
- Physician Endorsed, Ophthalmologist Tested, 100% Real Lashes
- Powered by proprietary NouriPlex™ Technology
- NouriPlex™ Technology - a unique combination of ingredients Biotin, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate and Dehydrolantanoprost that targets the anagen phase of the lash cycle
- Step 1: Cleanse the skin
- Step 2: Apply a thin layer of Obagi Nu-Cil Eyelash Enhancing Serum to the base of the upper lash line. (Do not apply to the lower lid or any other areas)
- Step 3: Wait 90 seconds for product to dry completely before applying another product to the skin.
- For external use only.
- Avoid getting in the eyes. In the event of direct contact, rinse with cool water. Irritation, Itching sensation and/or eye redness may occur. If you develop irritation, inflammation or swelling, discontinue product usage. If irritation is significant or in the first instance of any swelling, consult your physician. This product is intended for use on the skin of the upper eyelid margins at the base of the eyelashes
- DO NOT APPLY in the eye, to the lower lid or any other areas. If you’re pregnant or nursing, being treated for any eye related disorder, under-going cancer treatment, prone to dry eyes or styes, consult your physician before use. If you notice irregularities in appearance of lashes over time, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children
- May cause increased brown iris pigmentation of the colored part of the eye which is likely to be permanent
- May cause darkening of the eyelid skin which may or may not be reversible