MOP C-System C-Curl Defining Cream
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
MOP C-System C-Curl Defining Cream 5.1 oz
MOP C-Curl Defining Cream is a unique curl enhancing cream that provides smooth definition without residual tack. Maintains curl throughout the day while protecting against frizz. Citrus infused for antioxidant support. UV shield preserves color.
- For curly hair types
- Protects hair against frizz
- Citrus infused antioxidant support
- UV shield helps to protect color against damage
- After washing and conditioning hair with MOP C-System Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner
- Work product in hands, rubbing palms together to emulsify
- Distribute evenly through damp hair
- Curvaceous Curls: The ultimate curl cocktail starts with MOP Pear Detangler. Then add C-Curl Defining Cream from the roots to the ends. Scrunch the hair to accentuate and maintain the curls. For stronger hold, add MOP Lemongrass Volume Whip to the ends. For more volume, flip the head upside down and spray MOP Lemongrass Life to the crown.
- For Him or Her: All MOP products have crossover appeal and can be cocktailed in a variety of ways for both sexes. C-Curl Defining Cream mixed with MOP Orange Peel Molding Cream accentuates a rugged, textured look on men. Lock in the style all-day with MOP Firm Finish Hairspray. Works great on pixie cuts too.
Product Reviews (5 Reviews)
MOP C-System C-Curl defining cream
LOVE MOP C-System Curl defining cream! It is the best curl product I have found and I had tried many!!! This one is hands-down the best for my natural curly hair!
I have been looking for this product for some time and am thrilled to have found it.
MopC Curl Defining Cream
This was my favorite curly styling product until they discontinued It. I immediately ordered it once they started making it again - only to discover that they have now started adding Glycerin to it. Glycerin is a No- no for my non porous fine hair in the very dry climate that I live in. Maybe I will still be able to use it in summer and in limited amounts. I will update as I discover.
Have used this for years now and it's the only stuff I trust my curls to!