Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser 8.0 oz
Cleansing and toning all-in-one! Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser offers deep cleansing in a non-irritating cream base. This product leaves the skin soft and hydrated and eliminates the need for a post-cleansing toner or astringent.
- Glycolic Acid Solution - extremely effective in removing the skin's outermost layer of dead skin cells revealing brighter, fresher skin
- Sorbitol (Natural Humectant) - prevents loss of moisture by pulling water through osmosis from the air which hydrates the skin
- Suitable for all skin types and conditions
- Leaves skin feeling clean, soft and hydrated
- For best results, apply cleanser to dry skin before adding water
- Removes makeup and impurities without any irritation - NOT recommended for eye area
- Provides deep follicular cleansing and resurfacing to increase the penetration of additional products
- Use in the morning and evening
- Gently massage a quarter size amount over dry skin
- Splash face 10-15 times with lukewarm water
- Remove with a clean, wet and wrung out washcloth
- Blot dry
- For normal/combination skin types: Follow with Jan Marini C-Esta Face Serum, Bioglycolic Bioclear Lotion and Transformation Face Cream
- For dry/very dry skin types: Follow with Jan Marini C-Esta Face Serum, Bioglycolic Bioclear Cream and Age Intervention Face Cream
Product Reviews (2 Reviews)
Started using this cleanser about 2 weeks ago to help reduce clogged pores. My clogged pores are worse and I have more of them now along with a few pimples too. Apparently this is the purging phase and is to be expected???? This is the part nobody tells you about, ha! Hoping my skin will clear up with continued use.
I have suffered from acne since I was a teen. Throughout the years, I have tried many products. This is the best cleanser I've ever used! I'm now 48 and finally blemish free! Thank you Jan Marini for all the outstanding products! Worth every penny!