Jan Marini Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant SPF 33
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
Jan Marini Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant SPF 33 Tube 2.0 oz
A sunscreen you'll love to wear and consistent favorite with JMSR users! The Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection to decrease the risk of cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. This invisible, hydrating and weightless sunscreen feels amazing and smells great for the ultimate in daily wearability. Fast-absorbing and cosmetically elegant, the Daily Face Protectant features microscopic particles for additional oil control making it perfect for wear with or without makeup. Enhanced with antioxidants phytomelanin and beta glucan 1,3. Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant SPF 33 helps reduce and address damage caused by sun exposure.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Sun Protection (Avobenozene) - protects skin against harmful sun rays that can cause premature aging
- Phytomelanin - mimics human melanin and has the same superb antioxidant and free radical scavenger properties
- Beta Glucan 1, 3 (Yeast Extract) - protects skin against irritation and environmental stress
- Oil Capture System - provides long lasting control to prevent shine
- Hyaluronic Acid - hydrating and anti-aging benefits and helps to calm skin whilst protecting with its antioxidant properties
- Suitable for all skin types
- Paraben & Oil-Free
- Water resistant to 80 minutes (Maximum FDA Allowance)
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection enhanced with antioxidants to decrease risk of premature aging
- Formula is hydrating, weightless, cosmetically elegant and smells great for the ultimate in wearablility - the is a consistent favorite
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures.
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. -- 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor