iS Clinical Warming Honey Cleanser
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 days)
iS Clinical Warming Honey Cleanser 4 oz
A rich, luxurious combination of natural honey, papaya enzymes and green tea extracts gently warms upon application, providing a sensational cleansing experience. This unique formula gently exfoliates and thoroughly cleanses the skin and pores while protecting the skin's natural ceramide barrier.
- Glycerin: Necessary for proper barrier function as well as the healing and development of normal skin cells. Acts as a signaling agent for the normal maturation of skin cells as they progress through the four layers of the epidermis.
- Honey: Contains powerful antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties. Honey helps restore and repair the skin. Helps control acne breakouts and assists in wound-healing.
- Myristic Acid: Cleans and softens.
- Olive Oil: Potent, natural antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Contains properties that fight skin damage from intrinsic aging, solar radiation and any tissue injured by any mechanism.
- Papain (Papaya) Enzymes: The enzyme papain acts as an exfoliator by dissolving and breaking down the proteins and dead skin.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Japanese Green Tea): Potent antioxidant inhibits DNA damage by counteracting oxidative stress. Possesses anti-inflammatory properties and helps treat immunosuppression.
- Moisten face
- Apply small amount Warming Honey Cleanser to hands and fingertips
- Then massage evenly over face and neck (avoid eye area)
- Warming sensation increases with time
- After several minutes, rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- Follow with choice iS Clinical treatment: Poly-Vitamin Serum, Pro-Heal Serum Advance+ and Youth Intensive Creme
- Hydrate with choice iS Clinical products: Copper Firming Mist, Hydra-Cool Serum, Moisturizing Complex, Reparative Moisture Emulsion and/or Sheald Recovery Balm
- Protect the skin with your desired iS Clinical sunscreen: Eclipse SPF 50 (Translucent), Eclipse SPF 50 (Beige), or Extreme Protect SPF 30
Product Reviews (1 Review)
My wife loves this cleanser