iS Clinical Reparative Moisture Emulsion
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 days)
iS Clinical Reparative Moisture Emulsion 1.7 oz
Combining two facets of iS Clinical's skincare regimens, Treat and Hydrate, the iS Clinical Reparative Moisture Emulsion works to treat skin concerns like fine lines or wrinkles and barrier repair after procedures and also helps to prevent DNA damage and to heal dehydrated, compromised skin. The Reparative Moisture Emulsion is excellent as a moisturizing primer or as your standard daily moisturizer to smooth and hydrate all skin types.
- Extremozymes - This proprietary combination of enzymes is clinically proven to protect and repair the proteins that comprise DNA
- Sodium Hyaluronate 5.0% - This botanically derived Hyaluronic Acid attracts and binds up to 1800 times its molecular weight in water
- Glycosaminoglycans 2.3% - These glycans stabilize and maintain the molecular geometry of collagen, which increases skin firmness and elasticity
- Superoxide Dismutase 0.5% - This natural enzyme absorbs free radicals and protects skin from future damage
- Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor (Bioidentical) - This peptide stimulates collagen synthesis and increases and regulates proteins and DNA in dermal wounds.
- Cleanse the skin with prefered iS Clinical cleanser
- AM Treat skin with: iS Clinical Pro-Heal Serum Advance+, Super Serum Advance+, White Lightening Complex, Youth Complex or Youth Serum
- PM Treat skin with: iS Clinical Active Serum or White Lightening Serum
- Hydrate the skin with Reparative Moisture Emulsion
- Smooth a small amount over entire face and neck
- Designed for use morning and/or evening for all skin types and all ages
- Protect the skin with: iS Clinical Eclipse SPF 50 (Translucent), Eclipse SPF 50 (Beige), or Extreme Protect SPF 30
FREE Forever Young Pack
Get a FREE iS Clinical Forever Young Sample Pack with $50 iS Clinical Purchase A $27 Value!
FREE iS Clinical Copper Firming Mist
Get a FREE iS Clinical iS Clinical Copper Firming Mist with $125 iS Clinical purchase A $32 Value!