iS Clinical Pure Clarity Collection
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
iS Clinical Pure Clarity Collection
Perfectly clear and smooth, all in one! Minimize the appearance of blemishes, breakouts, enlarged pores and congested skin, and achieve your clearest complexion ever with this unique collection!
- Deep-cleanses skin and pores without drying
- Gives the appearance of smaller pores
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes the appearance of uneven skin tone and blemishes
- Smooths and softens
- Provides both rapid and long-term noticeable results
- Provides intensive, penetrating hydration
- Cools, calms and soothes the look and feel of dry, irritated skin
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Great for blemish-prone or sunburned skin
- Can combine with any "active" treatment product to accommodate acclimation
- Provides all-physical broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Ultra-sheer, fast absorbing with a weightless finish
- Oncology friendly
- Chamomile Flower Extract - This active antioxidant provides photo-protective and anti-irritant properties
- Sugar Cane Extract - This extract, which is a source of Glycolic Acid, exfoliates the skin gently for a refreshed complexion
- White Willow Bark Extract - This extract, which is a source of Salicylic Acid, deep cleans the pores and exfoliates the skin
- Bilberry Extract - This extract is a source of lactic acid, which is another natural exfoliant that has moisturizing capabilities
- Arbutin & Mushroom Extract - This extract helps visibly decrease the signs of hyperpigmentation by inhibiting melanin producing enzymes
- Sodium Hyaluronate - This botanically derived Hyaluronic Acid attracts and binds up to 1800 times its molecular weight in water
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) - Increases cellular integrity and efficiency
- Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract - Controls hyperpigmentation and has antimicrobial, antibacterial, antibiotic properties
- Centella Asiatica - An antioxidant that stimulates collagen synthesis, improves microcirculation, and promotes wound healing
- Titanium Dioxide (Transparent) - a highly reflective mineral derived from titanium is one of the most effective ingredients in sun protection
- Zinc Oxide (Micronized) - physical broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen active provides a barrier to reflect and absorb UV radiation
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - potent lipophilic antioxidant inhibits DNA damage, thymine dimer formation, inflammation and oxidative damage and protects against UV-inducted photodamage
- Cleansing Complex - Moisten face and neck with water. Apply a small amount of Cleansing Complex to moistened hands. Rub hands together and massage cleanser over face and neck. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Active Serum - Dispense tear dropper into hands. Liberally apply on clean, dry face.
- Hydra-Cool Serum - Dispense 1-2 pumps. Smooth over face and neck.
- Eclipse SPF 50+ - Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Ensure to reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every two hours.
- Cleansing Complex - Water/Aqua/Eau, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-30 Clyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phosphilipids, Tocopherol Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Iodopropynl Butylcarbamate, Phenoxyethanol
- Active Serum - Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Butylene Glycol, SD Alcohol 30, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Triethanolamine, Arbutin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol
- Hydra-Cool Serum - Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Pantothenic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract, Menthol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Phenoxyethanol
- Eclipse SPF 50+ - Active- Titanium Dioxide 5.20%, Zinc Oxide 1.10%. Inactive - Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alumina, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Alumina, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sorbitan Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
FREE Forever Young Pack
Get a FREE iS Clinical Forever Young Swag Bag with $85 iS Clinical Purchase A $45 Value!
FREE Assorted Sample Kit
Get a FREE iS Clinical Assorted Sample Kit with $200 iS Clinical purchase A $60-$70 Value!
Product Reviews (1 Review)
I am incredibly happy with this purchase. So happy, that I have switched nearly all of my skincare to iS Clinical. I have extremely oily skin, the hydra cool serum has replaced my moisturizer, is spread so easily, and is incredibly lightweight. If I still feel I need hydration, which isn't often, I apply a light layer of a mattifying moisturizer on top, and regardless I never get greasy. The cleansing gel is simply fantastic, you only need a small amount and it glides over the skin so smoothly. As for the active serum, this is the product I have the highest hopes for. I am about two weeks in, and NO, I am not one of those people that have seen dramatic results just yet. The first 3 days my skin looked amazing, then I experienced a little purging. NOT MUCH though, and I also have crazy hormones that I believe played a role. But, active serum feels great. It is light, a mild tingle that makes me feel clean and refreshed, and I have definitely noticed a "glow" that I am impressed with. While my acne is mild, it is incredibly stubborn. Little by little I see improvement and can't wait to see my skin at the 3 month mark. The sunscreen doesn't exactly feel lightweight when you first pump it out, however, it does absorb nicely, you can feel the layer of protection on your skin, not in a negative way. Plus, it did not make my face greasy! What a miracle for a sunscreen. Beautystoredepot is BY FAR the best in terms of price, coupons, and service. I will always purchase my products through this site and have already recommended this site to friends! Thanks so much!