iS Clinical Extreme Protect SPF 40
- Usually Ships in 1 Day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
iS Clinical Extreme Protect SPF 40 - 3 Shades (3.5 oz)
Restorative, all-physical sunscreen that provides ultimate protection! Extreme Protect SPF 40 is a multilevel environmentally protective treatment formula featuring our proprietary Extremozyme technology combined with scientifically advanced all-physical sunscreen actives; transparent micronized Zinc Oxide and transparent micronized Titanium Dioxide. This antioxidant-rich state-of-the-art broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen helps support optimal skin health as it moisturizes and protects.
- PerfectTint Beige
- PerfectTint Bronze
- Contains all-physical transparent sunscreen actives
- Provides multilevel broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Protects against environmental damage with Extremozyme technology
- Reduces sunburn
- Hydrates, smooths, and softens
- Provides an antioxidant-rich protective barrier
- Lowers risk of photoaging and skin cancer
- Transparent Zinc Oxide 15.3% - the latest innovative generation of Zinc Oxide dispersion provides transparency while offering improved performance over organic actives and traditional Zinc Oxide
- Extremozymes 3.0% - a proprietary combination of extremophilic enzymes, clinically proven to protect and repair fragile proteins and DNA components
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) 3.0% - moisturizer and potent lipophilic antioxidant inhibits DNA damage, thymine dimer formation, inflammation, and oxidative damage. Protects against UV-induced photodamage
- Transparent Titanium Dioxide 1.3% - a dispersion of hydrophobic (water resistant) - Titanium Dioxide that provides high SPF efficacy with true transparency on the skin.
- Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, and Madecassic Acid (Sourced from Centella Asiatica) 0.9% - efficacious antioxidants that stimulate collagen synthesis and improve microcirculation, capillary flow, and vascular tone, to promote wound healing and the reduction of scar tissue
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 0.8% - anti-inflammatory agent promotes wound healing, collagen synthesis, and wound maturation with antimicrobial properties
- Apply generously and evenly prior to sun exposure
- Reapply as needed or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, or washing
Water/Aqua/Eau, Zinc Oxide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Capylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Sorbitan Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Pentylene Glycol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tribehenin, Polyurethane-62, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isotearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Stearate, Panthenyl Triacetate, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Linoleate, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Alumina, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Sorbitol/Sebacic Acid Copolymer Behenate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, trideceth-6, Phenoxyethanol, Oleyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isotearic Acid, disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-7, +/- Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499
FREE Forever Young Pack
Get a FREE iS Clinical Forever Young Sample Pack with $50 iS Clinical Purchase A $27 Value!
FREE Assorted Sample Kit
Get a FREE iS Clinical Assorted Sample Kit with $200 iS Clinical purchase A $40-$50 Value!