iS Clinical Extreme Protect SPF 30
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 days)
iS Clinical Extreme Protect SPF 30 3.5 oz
Extreme Protect SPF 30 shelters healthy collagen from sun exposure and aging. It contains powerful DNA protectants that combat the tendency toward skin cancer caused by sun damage. It maintains and preserves healthy skin even during environmental exposure and aging. Extreme Protect SPF 30 Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection for the ultimate in protection and is proven to help protect against skin damage; this elegant, moisturizing sunscreen also helps repair solar damage by reducing redness and inflammation associated with sunburn. Microfine zinc oxide and micro-encapsulated sunscreens are combined with powerful botanical Extremozyme antioxidants to offer the most advanced protection available.
- Extremozymes - helps prevent and repair DNA damage
- Octinoxate (Organic Encapsulated) 5.5% - organic broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen that absorbs and reflect UV radiation
- Zinc Oxide (Micronized) 4.1% - physical broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen provides barrier to reflect and absorb UV radiation
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) & Aloe - inhibits thymine dimer formation, inflammation and oxidative damage and protects against UV-induced photodamage
- Olive Leaf Extract - natural antibiotic, anti-acneic antioxidant that fights intrinsic aging, solar radiation and repairs injured tissue
- Centella Asiatica - antioxidant that stimulates collagen synthesis, improves capillary flow and vascular tone while promoting wound healing
- For use after preferred iS Clinical advanced skincare regime
- Apply Extreme Protect SPF 30 liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
FREE Forever Young Pack
Get a FREE iS Clinical Forever Young Sample Pack with $50 iS Clinical Purchase A $27 Value!
FREE Copper Firming Mist
Get a FREE iS Clinical Copper Firming Mist with $125 iS Clinical purchase A $32 Value!
Product Reviews (2 Reviews)
This product is AWESOME! It's too oily for my face but I used it on my body prior to pool time and it has been a skin-saver!
Not a fan of the smell, but it's awesome in that it treats, hydrates, AND protects. All I need to use is my cleanser and this :)