iS Clinical Eclipse SPF 50+ (Translucent)
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
iS Clinical Eclipse SPF 50+ (Translucent) 3.5 oz
All Physical SPF with skin benefits! Formulated specifically for daily use and extended outdoor activities, this is a unique antioxidant-rich blend provides superior water-resistant broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, and quickly absorbs for a non-greasy matte finish.
- Provides all-physical broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Ultra-sheer, fast absorbing with a weightless finish
- Water resistant
- PerfecTint® technology enriches natural skin tones
- Oncology friendly
- Titanium Dioxide (Transparent) - a highly reflective mineral derived from titanium is one of the most effective ingredients in sun protection
- Zinc Oxide (Micronized) - physical broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen active provides a barrier to reflect and absorb UV radiation
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - potent lipophilic antioxidant inhibits DNA damage, thymine dimer formation, inflammation and oxidative damage and protects against UV-inducted photodamage
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Ensure to apply every two hours
- Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating and immediately after towel drying
- Pro-Tip, Shake well before use
- Active- Titanium Dioxide 5.20%, Zinc Oxide 1.10%.
- Inactive - Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alumina, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Alumina, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sorbitan Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
FREE Forever Young Swag Bag
Get a FREE iS Clinical Forever Young Swag Bag with $175 iS Clinical Purchase A $45 Value!
Product Reviews (3 Reviews)
Glad for a 50
Nice 50 coverage!