iS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
iS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ 0.5 oz
Hydrate and revitalize your eyes! This anti-aging serum helps brighten dark circles, diminish the appearance of under-eye puffiness, and lessen fine lines and wrinkles with powerful yet gentle formula of advanced L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C),Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor for enhanced age-defying properties. Also, all these benefits combat to noticeably improve skin tone and texture and delivers enhanced antioxidant protection.
- Soothes the under-eye area
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and periorbital wrinkles (crow’s feet)
- Offers vastly superior antioxidant protection
- Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor - This ingredient is clinically proven to help visibly reduce wrinkles over time and diminish the appearance of premature aging
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - A potent antioxidant that stimulates collagen synthesis and promotes wound healing
- Hyaluronic Acid - This is a powerful hydrator that aids in reducing the appearance of wrinkles by retaining skin moisture
- Apply 1-2 drops by dabbing gently onto the delicate eye area
- Pro-Tip, to treat dark under-eye circles or puffiness follow with iS Clinical's Youth Eye Complex or iS Clinical's Youth Serum
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Zinc Sulfate, Dextrn, Tripeptide-1, Bioflavonoids, Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract, Phenoxyethanol
FREE Forever Young Pack
Get a FREE iS Clinical Forever Young Swag Bag with $85 iS Clinical Purchase A $45 Value!
FREE Deluxe Pure Brilliance Sample Kit
Get a FREE iS Clinical Deluxe Pure Brilliance Sample Kit with $250 iS Clinical purchase A $60 Value!
Product Reviews (3 Reviews)
Very good .Really looking forward to more. Fantastic.
This product works great! feels great and does not leave a sticky residue
I've always thought that eye products had to be "creams" but this is a great day time eye product. It really protects against the sun and other harsh elements in the environment.