iS Clinical Active Serum
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
iS Clinical Active Serum 0.5 & 1.0 oz
Get fast acting and long term effects with this best seller! This serum not only reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, but also addresses concerns such as uneven skin tone and acne. Potent activity will be noted upon application as evidenced by a cool tingling sensation and great for both women and men of all ages.
- 0.5 oz
- 1.0 oz
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes the appearance of uneven skin tone and blemishes
- Smooths and softens
- Gives the appearance of smaller pores
- Provides both rapid and long-term noticeable results
- Sugar Cane Extract - This extract is a source of glycolic acid, which aids in exfoliation in order to renew your complexion
- Bilberry Extract - This extract is a source of lactic acid, which is another natural exfoliant that has moisturizing capabilities
- White Willow Bark Extract - This extract is a source of salicylic acid, which deep cleans the pores of your skin while also exfoliating
- Arbutin & Mushroom Extract - This extract helps visibly decrease the signs of hyperpigmentation by inhibiting melanin producing enzymes
- Dispense tear dropper into hands
- Liberally apply on clean, dry face
- Pro-Tip, maintain your anti-aging benefits with Eclipse SPF 50 (Translucent), or Eclipse SPF 50 (Beige)
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Butylene Glycol, SD Alcohol 30, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Triethanolamine, Arbutin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol
FREE Forever Young Pack
Get a FREE iS Clinical Forever Young Swag Bag with $85 iS Clinical Purchase A $45 Value!
FREE Deluxe Pure Brilliance Sample Kit
Get a FREE iS Clinical Deluxe Pure Brilliance Sample Kit with $250 iS Clinical purchase A $60 Value!
Product Reviews (12 Reviews)
It tingles when you put it on.... I like it. Know its working.
I also use it for spot treating pimples. Works great!
Although this works great for acne in general... it also works great as a spot treatment for stubborn pimples.