iS Clinical Active Serum
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
iS Clinical Active Serum 0.5 & 1.0 oz
iS Clinical Active Serum is one of the most popular products by Innovative Skincare. The Active Serum not only reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, but also addresses concerns such as uneven skin tone and acne. Results are both fast acting, within a day or two, and long term. This serum is great for both women and men of all ages.
- 0.5 oz
- 1.0 oz
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes the appearance of uneven skin tone and blemishes
- Smooths and softens
- Gives the appearance of smaller pores
- Provides both rapid and long-term noticeable results
- Sugar Cane Extract - This extract is a source of glycolic acid, which aids in exfoliation in order to renew your complexion
- Bilberry Extract - This extract is a source of lactic acid, which is another natural exfoliant that has moisturizing capabilities.
- White Willow Bark Extract - This extract is a source of salicylic acid, which deep cleans the pores of your skin while also exfoliating.
- Arbutin & Mushroom Extract - This extract helps visibly decrease the signs of hyperpigmentation by inhibiting melanin producing enzymes.
- Cleanse the skin with iS Clinical Cleansing Complex
- Treat the skin with iS Clinical Active Serum
- Hydrate the skin with: Hydra-Cool Serum, Moisturizing Complex and/or Reparative Moisture Emulsion
- Protect the skin with your desired iS Clinical sunscreen: Eclipse SPF 50 (Translucent), Eclipse SPF 50 (Beige), or Extreme Protect SPF 30
FREE Forever Young Pack
Get a FREE iS Clinical Forever Young Sample Pack with $50 iS Clinical Purchase A $27 Value!
FREE Assorted Sample Kit
Get a FREE iS Clinical Assorted Sample Kit with $200 iS Clinical purchase A $40-$50 Value!
Product Reviews (10 Reviews)
Item was as expected and on time. I recommend this seller
Work on my pimples, bug bits, almost anything. I love this stuff!
This serum is a true panacea for all of my skin issues. Blemishes and redness, mostly, but I've put it on a budding cold sore and it stopped it in its tracks! Not bad!
This product was recommended for me because of my hormonal acne. I have to admit, I was disappointed that I didn't see immediate results. However, using Active Serum after cleansing with my Clarisonic has really made a difference! I used to hate my skin and it was so embarrassing. I still get an occasional blemish, but it isn't nearly as bad, big or doesn't last as long. I use this all over my face for a brighter complexion, and I love the clean, tingly feeling. The 1 oz size has also lasted me a lot longer than I thought it would.
Received this in a sample size and used it for close to 2 weeks and my friend could not stop going on and on about how smooth my skin was. This is a fantastic product.
I have to say sorry for the long review, but I felt it best to describe my results and experience. I received a sample of active serum through Beautystoredepot's facebook giveaways. I was looking for anything to combat age spots, premature aging as well as adult acne, all of which this product promises to improve. \n About 8 years ago I had a chemical peel done for my adult acne and silly me forgetting the advice of the asthetician spent the next day in the sun with my girls. If I could go back in time that would be the one day I would change. The result was severe hyper-pigmentation all over my face. Through the years I have tried many expensive treatments and products to decrease the discoloration, including photo facials and more peels. While the treatments worked great, every time I went in the sun (with tons of 80 SPF sunblock) the hyper-pigmentation would return leading to another treatment. I live in Texas and love spending time on the water, so for me this was very difficult. As for premature aging while minimal I have moderately deep creases on my forehead that I have considered using botox to hide. And then there is the lovely adult acne... I tend to be prone to cystic acne. Getting large blemishes that love to stick around for a few weeks. \nOk, now on to Active serum. I have started using this product with the Hydra Cool (Love that one to) which I received as a sample. Almost immediately I noticed a decrease in the size of blemishes and the amount of time they were present. As others have reviewed it is a great spot treatment. Most blemishes were gone within 2-4 days with the stubborn ones taking less than a week. The moderate creases on my forehead are now minimal after 2 months of using every other day. As for the hyper-pigmentation, it is almost completely gone!!!!! I have spent multiple days on the water and camping this summer and have had NO recurrence of the hyper-pigmentation. I cannot express how excited and thankful I am to Beautystoredepot for allowing me to try this amazing product. I know the cost is high, but for me the gain is priceless!!!
I love this product. Does everything it promises. Five star rating from me :)
It tingles when you put it on.... I like it. Know its working.
I also use it for spot treating pimples. Works great!