Gunilla of Sweden LEROSETT Acne Clay Treatment
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 days)
Gunilla of Sweden LEROSETT Acne Clay Treatment 3 oz & 8 oz
Say goodbye to stubborn acne once and for all! Gunilla of Sweden Lerosett Acne Clay Treatment is an all-natural clay face mask and/or spot treatment that takes care of the most demanding types of skin specifically oily and acne-prone skin. The treatment effectively reduces secretion of sebum from the glands by absorbing excess oil and effectively removing impurities from the skin. Can also be very effective in preventing ingrown hairs and razor burns apart from treating insect bites with proven effectively against acne.
- 3 oz
- 8 oz
- For all skin types
- 100% organic with no added chemicals and proven for 30-years
- Helps with ingrown hairs, razor burn, sores/pimples, minimizes pores, bug bites and improves elasticity and texture
- A favorite of dermatologists and skin care professionals who want their patients and clients to achieve not only clear skin but perfect skin
- During the Initial Clearing Stage: LEROSETT® should be lightly rubbed into the skin until the clay covers the entire area, the clay becomes tacky as you rub it in. This method helps the clay penetrate deeper and dry faster. For clearing tough acne, apply 2 full masks per day and spot treat. For less severe acne, 1-full mask per day, spot treat as needed. When you reach your clear point, 2-3 masks per week should keep you clear.
- Sleeping with the Mask: Test a small area first for sensitivity. Sleeping with a thin mask, rubbed into the skin is a popular method for many LEROSETT® users. The clay should be dusty almost translucent when dry. In the morning the clay should look be dark from the absorbed oil and impurities. Continue as many nights as needed
- Spot Treatment: You can spot treat individual pimples many times per day and they shrink quickly. Try to catch an underground pimple, early, before infection sets in, spot treat it often and it should disappear. After extractions spot treat to speed healing, close the opening and help prevent scarring
- Drying time: Full mask should be thin and dry within 5-10 minutes any longer and it's too thick, see image above; a thicker mask is not as effective and several thin masks. You can remove the mask after its dry, or leave on for an hour or more. As a spot treatment, a bit thicker is OK since you're only treating the pimple itself and not putting the clay on the surrounding skin. As a spot treatment, drying time takes longer since its thicker
- Follow your Acne Clay Treatment with a Gunilla of Sweden LEROSETT® Moisture Matte and/or LEROSETT Regenerative Healing Serum
Product Reviews (35 Reviews)
can immediately feel this working. did not get rid of my pimples but feels clarifying.
great product.. very satisfied..
My esthetician highly recommended this and I put off buying it because of the price. I just recently caved and am so glad that I did because this stuff works amazingly! I use it as a spot treatment and a weekly mask.
This mask works wonders! Gets ride of cyst type acne! It also helps with bug bites! This product should be in every ones bathroom!
keeps my skin clean, I been using it at least for 30 years, good product.
I was a little weird-ed out that it was brown...usually masks are white or green... but I was very impressed with this product. Works very well. May have to buy bigger size next time, I foresee many uses in the future :)