Glytone Triple Defense Brightening Complex SPF 30
- Usually Ships in 1 Day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
Glytone Triple Defense Brightening Complex SPF 30 1.7 Oz
A day cream with SPF to defend skin from environmental aggressors for a bright, even complexion.
For Hyperpigmented Skin:
- Dark spots
- Post-inflammatory discoloration
- Synergistic combination of ingredients visibly reduces appearance of dark spots and effectively brightens and evens out skin tone
- Pollutant filters help protect against environmental aggressors
- UVA/UVB SPF 30 protection
- Moisturizes and smoothes skin
- Matte finish
- Apply in the morning to cleansed face and neck at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- At least every 2 hours, reapply a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF 15 or higher for sun protection.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Sun Protection Measures : Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Key Feature Active Ingredients:
- Sepiwhite™ provides brightening effect
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) enhances skin tone, radiance and moisture
- Marine Algae Complex visibly brightens skin
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30 protects from harmful UVA/UVB rays to prevent sunburn and minimize premature skin aging
- Mineral Complex protects from oxidative stress caused by pollutants
- Red Algae protects against environmental stress, providing a very smooth texture
- Aquaxyl™ plumps, smoothes and hydrates skin
Water, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Niacinamide, Behenyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Phenoxyethanol, Algae Extract, Anhydroxylitol,Arachidyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lithothamnion Calcareum Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Polyacrylate, Crosspolymer-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Xylitol, Xylityglucoside, Zinc Gluconate.
Product Reviews (3 Reviews)
So worth the money! Love this product it’s a great sunscreen. It’s not heavy or greasy. My skin looks better and more even since I’ve been using it. I bought my first in March it is now the end of August. I’m on my third tube.
My Dermatologist gave me this product from her sample pool to treat my dark spots on my face due to sun burn. The product is very effective. I have been using it every day for two weeks now and the dark spots have been fading away. Didn't know that it is so expensive but I think I will continue using it as my sunscreen.