Glytone Hydration Intensifying Serum
- Usually Ships in 1 Day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
Glytone Hydration Intensifying Serum 30mL/1 FL. OZ.
A lightweight serum that boosts water content and maintains skin’s natural barrier for revitalized complexion for all skin types.
Ideal for use after post-aesthetic procedures:
- Chemical peels
- Dual action: hydrates skin and restores lipid barrier function
- Unique innovative formula of Plant Sugars, Ceramides and Amino Acids
- Leaves skin smooth, plump, soothed and hydrated
- Perfect complement to all skin care regimens as a hydrating serum
- Well tolerated formula especially for skin aggressed by environmental factors or aesthetic procedures
- Light texture for all skin types (ideal for oily, blemish-prone skin)
- Matte, powdery finish
Key Ingredient Benefits:
- Soothe skin, provide immediate, long-term moisture
- Calm irritated skin and help reduce inflammation
- Increase water reserve and circulation into the skin
- Plump, smooth and help skin self-repair
- Mimic skin’s natural ceramides
- Pores are less visible and skin looks firmer
- Reduce skin roughness and dryness
- Antioxidant benefits
pH Balanced (pH 5.3):
- Prevents further dryness, flakiness and roughness
- Balances skin to its natural pH for optimal skin protection
Directions for Use:
- Apply morning and evening to cleansed face and neck or as directed by your physician.
- For drier skin, apply liberally as often as needed.
Water, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Prunus Domestica Seed Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Anhydroxylitol, Allantoin, Glycolipids, Glycosphingolipids, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Lactic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Potassium Aspartate, Potassium Sorbate, Sarcosine, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Soluble Collagen, Xylitol, Xylitylglucoside
An $5 Value!
Product Reviews (1 Review)
As a person with acne prone skin, it's scary putting moisturizers on. I know that it's needed but I always think that it's going to break me out (and it usual does!) This is one of the first moisturizers that I've felt confident slathering all over my face because it DOES NOT break me out! I actually feel like I'm helping my skin!