Glytone Dark Spot Corrector
- Usually Ships in 1 Day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
Glytone Dark Spot Corrector 1.0 oz
A dark spot corrector with Hydroquinone that fades away unwanted spots.
- For delicate aging skin:
- First time AHA users
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin appearance in tone and texture
- Hydroquinone (2%) - A lightening agent in skincare that disrupts the production of melanin (pigment) to reduce the appearance of age spots, sun damage and melasma. Due to its potency, it is not recommended for long term use
- Kojic Acid (1%) - A mushroom extract that is a more recent remedy to target hyperpigmentation by inhibiting melanin production
- Glycolic Acid - An AHA exfoliant that is utilized to remove the buildup of dead skin cells, improving skin tone and texture
- Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid - a powerful antioxidant
- Hydroquinone and Kojic Acid address dark spots and skin discolorations including freckles, age and liver spots, pigmentation changes due to pregnancy or the use of oral contraceptives, or as a result of age or sun damage
- Glycolic Acid helps exfoliate dead skin cells from the skin surface and powerful antioxidants fight free radicals for smoother, healthier-looking skin
- Features a dab-on sponge design for easy use
Directions for Use:
- Apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or as directed by a doctor.
- If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, discontinue use.
- Lightening effect of this product might not be noticeable when used on very dark skin.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains ingredients that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn
- Layer Glytone Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 40
Product Reviews (2 Reviews)
Love this product because anytime I'm in the sun, I get dark spots on and this product removes them really well
I have only been using this product for 3 weeks and already seeing improvement. Highly recommend!!