GlyMed Plus Serious Action Skin Medication No. 10
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
GlyMed Plus Serious Action Skin Medication No. 10 - 4 oz
- Benzoyl Peroxide: An antibacterial agent and oxygen-releasing chemical that kills the bacteria responsible for acne breakouts. Used for acne lesions, benzoyl peroxide is the number one acne medication recommended by doctors.
- Tea Tree Oil: Known for its antiseptic and skin healing properties. It promotes strong healing for the relief of symptoms such as acne and other skin infections. Derived from the Australian tea tree, the oil is a powerful germicide, fungicide and antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: One of the oldest medicinal plants known, aloe vera is a natural astringent, aids in burn healing and is extremely soothing and protective to the skin.
Directions:Cleanse skin thoroughly with mild exfoliating or acne-specific facial wash. Apply Skin Medication No. 5 to affected areas, gently massaging until thoroughly absorbed. Use once daily or as directed. If excessive dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Benzoyl Peroxide 10%
- INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol
An $8 Value!
Product Reviews (1 Review)
After receiving a free sample of this from my esthetician, I purchased the full size online. It works wonders on emerging or preemerging acne. For example, whenever I feel a bump forming under my skin that I know will turn into a monstrous zit, I apply a little dab of this for a couple of days and viola! The zit never reaches a head and my skin goes back to being smooth. Sometimes when I do get a Whitehead, I then apply this and it magically drys up the pimple and is gone within a couple of days. I love this product and highly recommend for acne prone skin.