GlyMed Plus Serious Action Skin Medication No. 10 - 4 oz
Formulated with 10% benzoyl peroxide for more severe acne conditions, Skin Medication No. 10 aggressively penetrates pores to eliminate acne-causing bacteria while aloe vera and tea tree oil help lessen irritation.
- Benzoyl Peroxide: An antibacterial agent and oxygen-releasing chemical that kills the bacteria responsible for acne breakouts. Used for acne lesions, benzoyl peroxide is the number one acne medication recommended by doctors.
- Tea Tree Oil: Known for its antiseptic and skin healing properties. It promotes strong healing for the relief of symptoms such as acne and other skin infections. Derived from the Australian tea tree, the oil is a powerful germicide, fungicide and antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: One of the oldest medicinal plants known, aloe vera is a natural astringent, aids in burn healing and is extremely soothing and protective to the skin.
Cleanse skin thoroughly with mild exfoliating or acne-specific facial wash. Apply Skin Medication No. 5 to affected areas, gently massaging until thoroughly absorbed. Use once daily or as directed. If excessive dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Benzoyl Peroxide 10%
- INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol