GlyMed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite Vitamin C Serum
- Usually Ships in 1 Day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
GlyMed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite Vitamin C Serum 0.5 oz
GlyMed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite Vitamin C Serum is a fast-acting skin correction fluid that contains a high concentration of vitamin C and ceramide-3 to work with the skin’s chemistry to counteract the effects of aging. An excellent anti-inflammatory treatment for post-trauma procedures, photo-aging, and damaged skin. This Product is recommended for all skin types.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAG-C): A water soluble derivative of vitamin C rapidly gaining popularity in skin care formulations. magnesium ascorbyl phosphate has the same ability as vitamin C to boost skin collagen synthesis but is effective in significantly lower concentrations.
- Ceramide-3: Skin-identical ceramides that improve intercellular lipids and plays and important part in the regulation of skin water barrier homeostasis and water-holding-capacity.
- Place one to two drops in the palm of your hand and smooth over the face and neck.
- Follow with GlyMed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite skin care as directed by your Aesthetician.
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Isoceteth-3 Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Ceramide 3, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5
What Is Master Aesthetics Elite:
Formulated Paraben free with phytonutrients and pharmaceutical grade AHAs, Master Aesthetics Elite contains an enhanced BIOCELL complex. The BIOCELL complex is a proprietary blend of active ingredients to produce the superior results professionals have come to expect with GlyMed Plus. BIOCELL-sc augments the Aesthetician’s skill with advanced Master Aesthetic professional formulations created by means of proprietary doctor approved ingredients in cutting edge products to take skin into the next level of treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I have been using Master Aesthetics Elite Vitamin C Serum for six months. Now that it is starting to get colder, my skin feels drier. What do you suggest?
A: Master Aesthetics Elite Vitamin C Cream will be an incredible addition to your skin care routine as it will create a semi-occlusive, protective barrier on the skin preventing the natural loss of water that occurs with a damaged barrier.
Q: I love the Vitamin C Cream and the Vitamin C Serum. Is it too much to use them both?
A: No, both products contain their own individual benefits to assist the skin in healing. Apply the serum first for more effective penetration following with the cream to create the essential skin barrier.
Product Reviews (2 Reviews)
I have heard good things about this serum. However for me I don’t like my serums to be thick or gritty. The composition feels weird on the skin. My skin is brighter so the texture of application will take some time getting used to
Fantastic serum. My esthetician recommended this to me and I couldn't be more pleased with the results that I am experiencing.
5 stars BSD,