GlyMed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite Photo-Age Sunscreen 30+
- Usually Ships in 1 Day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
GlyMed Plus Master Aesthetics Elite Photo-Age Sunscreen 30+ 2 oz
An excellent sunscreen for patients after surgical procedures, laser treatments or clinical peels. Contains the highest level of physical and chemical protection from UVA and UVB rays. Great for all skin types!
- Titanium Dioxide:Physical UV blocker, helps block both UVA and UVB wavelengths of light.
- Sodium Hyaluronate:A highly effective moisturizer that can hold more than 1000x its own weight in water.
- Ceramide 2:Ceramides are a family of lipid compounds that occur naturally in skin cells and are therefore natural components of human skin. Ceramides are a very important part of a healthy skin barrier which reduces infection and helps to lock in vital nutrients. Reduction in the amount of ceramides may result in dry skin, dermatitis or wrinkles. Ceramide 2 has a substantial water-binding capacity and therefore helps to maintain moisture levels in the skin.
Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.5%, Octisalate (Ethylhexyl Salicylate) 5.0%, Octocrylene 1.5%, Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) 1.0%, Titanium Dioxide 6.0%
Alumina, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Aluminum Stearate, Water (Aqua), Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Carrageenan, Ceramides 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Phospholipids, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, VP/Eicosene Copolymer
What Is Master Aesthetics Elite:
Formulated Paraben free with phytonutrients and pharmaceutical grade AHAs, Master Aesthetics Elite contains an enhanced BIOCELL complex. The BIOCELL complex is a proprietary blend of active ingredients to produce the superior results professionals have come to expect with GlyMed Plus. BIOCELL-sc augments the Aesthetician’s skill with advanced Master Aesthetic professional formulations created by means of proprietary doctor approved ingredients in cutting edge products to take skin into the next level of treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- My skin looks white when I first apply this product, is there something wrong?
No, Master Aesthetics Elite Photo-Age Sunscreen 30+ contains titanium dioxide, a physical sun protection ingredient. Titanium dioxide leaves a temporary whiteness on the skin that will quickly dissipate as it warms to body temperature. The good news is that you will know where you applied and did not apply the product. This will help ensure you have covered all exposed areas.
- Does SPF 30+ mean I don’t have to reapply?
No, SPF factors are based on individual genetic background meaning lighter skin applies more frequently than dark skin. Higher SPF (Sun Protection Factor) means you can extend your exposure time before reapplication.
- Can I also use Master Aesthetics Elite Photo Age Protection Cream 30+ as my moisturizer?
Many individuals love the fact that they can save a step with this product. In addition to the sun protection ingredients, it includes many hydrating ingredients, making it a very luxurious daytime moisturizer