GlyMed Plus Age Management Fulvic Elixir
- Usually Ships in 1 Day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
GlyMed Plus Age Management Skin Restoring Fulvic Elixir 1.0 oz
Skin Restoring Fulvic Elixir is a critical nutrient and one of the most powerful antioxidants known for skin health. It is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory. It is easily absorbed into the skin, targeting the most challenging conditions such as aging skin, allergies, irritations, and acne while stimulating healing to restore a younger looking, more radiant skin. This product is recommended for all skin types.
- Increases Hydration
- Reduces Redness
- Reduce Inflammation
- Fulvic Acid - Assisting in every stage of cellular rejuvenation, this powerful antioxidant compound contains a variety of beneficial nutrients including: fatty acids, ketones, flavonoids, and vitamins. Its ability to be easily absorbed at a deeper level, Fulvic Acid actively transports nutrients to deep tissues in the skin, leading to balanced hydration, wrinkle reduction, and reduced inflammation
- Agastache Mexicana Flower Extract - Used for its ability to block the effects of stress on the skin with its anti-inflammatory properties this flower extract helps to reduce redness and irritation, evening out skin tone, and enhancing the skin’s radiance bringing a healthy glow
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract - Soothing, anti-inflammatory, and healing ingredient. Additionally, Calendula has cleansing and astringent properties
- Pump 2 - 4 drops and spread evenly on face, neck and back of hands
- Use on any area of the skin to help heal irritation
- Like any acid, it can create photo-sensitivity. We recommend using an SPF with this, or any, skin treatment
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Fulvic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Gamma Polyglutamic Acid, Glycerol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sorbitol, Lactose, Milk Protein, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Gellidiela Acerosa
Extract, Fucus Serratus Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Agastache Mexicana Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Rhizome/Root Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Algae) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Lavandula Agustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Tocopherol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil,
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Xantham Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide
Product Reviews (3 Reviews)
This is a great stand product that can be used as a serum to reduce inflammation and increase skin clarity. I also cocktail it with the living cell clarifier in the PM. A must have staple in ones glymed regimen
This is a miracle product. I am so happy with the results. Wrinkles on my forehead are disappearing and the appearance of my skin is more even and healthy. I wish I knew about this product years ago. I use it before I moisturize and let it work for a while before applying other products.
My sister told me about the benefits of Fulvic acid. I thought she was embellishing but I gave this stuff a try. Wow. I'm a skin care junkie and this is one of the best products I've ever used. I know that the benefits of a great product wear off some with continued use, and I expect that. But even if the results diminish some, I won't be disappointed. They need to figure out how to market this better because it's a miracle worker.